Ag Talk | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

A warning to farmers...........

I am beginning to think some of you dont have a clue..........this guys is a phony, and you still entertain him..............

the thread that went from drought to manure is interesting..........

if you know anything about manure and hog confinement, well lets just say you are LYFAO right now............

and its even more degrading to the readers on this site is..............in one thread he says he owns the whole thing..........then in another reply he says its 50/50.....................20 and 30ft pits, LMAO.............no nutrient testing of the pooh, LMAO............talks about 1600 acres, then all of a sudden its 500 some..............12 miles isnt that far to haul poo if you have a lot of it, sure less is great but.............

I wonder what the DNR thinks................also, I thought this IMAGINERY operations was all custom farmed...........now its a buddy and some equipment....................and is it 750 or 812 NET profit..............and is that with or without the imaginery cost of storage handling and infastructure.............and taxes..........and insurance........and manure equipment..........and etc...........

so my question is, who manages these barns...........and where is their salary..........you obviously arent doing it.............and a 12 year old barn huh...................thats getting a tad old if they are high thru put...........whats your ADG...........whats your rations look like.............

anyone else find it funny..........the only figures this guy shows are cut and paste from ISU............LMAO.............

and even funnier yet.............ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT............jgalt362...........THE OUT OF NOWHERE POSTER THAT REGISTERED TWO WEEKS AGO TO DEFEND HIS SECOND PERSONALITY HASNT LOGGED ON OR POSTED FOR TWO WEEKS............

BET WE HEAR FROM THAT POSTER IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS............