Veteran Advisor

Mathew 12:25

interesting sermon this morning......first the pastor started on jesus, and how many thought he was crazy and nuts....he said

he was lord, and could cure people, and cast demons out ((sorry my mind drifted there for a minute))....and how all sins can

be forgiven....and how we should forgive each other....then we ended up with Mathew......"something divided can not stand".....

I think the pastor looked at me when he said this.....we all know el cheapo's mind works in a unique way.....but got to thinking

about that....and then factor in what I've been talking about this past week....the impact of the proposed trump budget,

and some ideas for our local groups how to operate without some funding..........

""something divided can not stand".....I think perhaps that describes our country right now.......we have people that love

trump, and others that just roll their eyes back in their heads at the mear mention of his name.

we are a divided country.....according to the data ((please not quotes from some sort of internet news)) that trump did

not win the popular vote.......his budget is tearing many people apart......the same with the proposed healthcare

plan.  the question begs to be asked....just how much longer can we have all of these ill feelings from both sides of

the isle ?

we have seen this play out on this website.

one person says one thing, then a counter point, then another counter point....etc....etc.

another point is that of the upcoming agriculture department budget...........even on this website, people are far apart ...

some want payments, some say their caused our problems, same with crop insurance..........people, remember that

something divided can not stand.

we all must come to the conclusion that we must "forgive" each other.....and we must work together.

agriculture no longer is like in Washington.......this next farm bill could be the biggest battle to even have

a program.

We MUST start to work together (read that to include agriculture groups and organizations)........This could be the most difficult farm bill to pass this time around.......and we need to start to work on it.

but we need to have a unified voice.

so.........what can we agree upon ?

Subject Author Kudos Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 ‎03-20-2017 02:02 AM
0 ‎03-20-2017 05:44 PM
1 ‎03-20-2017 07:10 AM
0 ‎03-20-2017 01:16 PM
0 ‎03-20-2017 07:06 AM