Senior Advisor
Posts: 2,322
Registered: ‎10-17-2012

Re: Spraying Commercially For Farm Co-op

I don't know what state you live in , but here in IN - you would have to have at least a RT to spray - But really need your Cat. 1 & 14 to spray commercially - I don't know how a co-op or any body else can cover you with out you having your own licenses - They just can't make one up .


Yes - I would want a copy that they have added you too there policy - for environmental , liability , and road coverage .


Nothing Should be a given   in this business !