Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Contributor
Wrestler

12b gone and 11b in jeopardy.

Post of the year. Beans are also better than thought. Tigger you still haven't replied to my original post. Coward. It was a simple question.
Frequent Contributor
Threadkiller

Re: 12b gone and 11b in jeopardy.

I didn't realize harvest was over.
Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Yeah, well, let's look at some of the honest truth from what you wrote.  This is from July 12th when I was in the hospital, and had decided to short the market.  On July 12th, the high was 5.27.  For the next month the market went down.  And this guy gloated about the fact that he talked me out of my short position.  After I had been in the hospital almost a week and was unable to look at crops myself.  How about this one for the quote of the year?

Just making an observation. Would not for the life of  me want to be short Sunday night  Mr. CX1. I have traveled a lot of the best corn growing acres in the world the last 2 days.  To each their own. I know we have disagreed in the past, but I state what I see. Ground truth if you will. Not time to be short, unless the forecast changes drastically.

Yeah, your good at sucking life itself from this site.  When asked how low you think this corn market is going to go, you don't respond other than saying lower than anyone thinks.  You don't want to stick your neck out on anything.  Maybe you should reread the above post, and tell me why you posted what you did.  Your posts are filled with spite.  Almost to the point of an evil feel to them, like the one above. 

You don't deserve anyone's reply here, and especially mine.  You think that you are the great sayer of sayers.  You may know where this market is going because you have some inside connection that allows you that.  But you're truely are one the the most crass, arrogant, and insensitive people that I have ever had to deal with.  

This harvest has a long, long way to go, if you haven't noticed.  By the way, my last number after we finally did get some rain was around 12.5 bbl.  A number I still think we will be very close to.  

Now go sleep with the pigs - you smell just like them.  

Jen

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

the saddest thing, Jen, is that marketeye and John Walter will not address this destruction of their site.

I've asked them to please do so, repeatedly.......so i'm pointing as much to this neglect as the dark entity, whatever it is....has serious bullying in backgound--it's obvious.

maybe we should just form our own blog - for the ones who are able and intent on contributing truth and supportive ideas...intent on forging an alliance -- there's enough spin and bs to weed through already.

the general complaining/blaming, etc. has ramped up a bit lately. I want to chat with folks who have sense-ible, respectable, accountable ideas and observations to share...positivity --- not so much negativity.

Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

This "Painful One" hides behind a persona.  I have really seen nothing that he has contributed other than bashing others and saying how wrong we are, and he's the one that is right.

The sad thing is, that I believe that he does have an "inside" to what the market is going to do.  I do believe that he knew the market was going to tank that next week.  That he was one of the people in on the board meeting when the plan was hatched to pull this market down no matter what happened.

This is what preceded the above in red which I wrote that said I went short Dec Corn:

I got out of my long Dec corn at the market, and went short. Several sources show that upper level high getting pushed more west next week. This would open up the gulf to more moisture. The maps don't show this change bringing a lot of moisture in however. And actually, I don't think the replacing low pressure system is going to have as much strength as they are forcasting. For now, I'm going with a small short, keeping the calls in place 

Folowed later in theat same post by this:

Like I said, what I saw on the weather pattern developing last night told me the the bulk of the traders that already think this crop is made would look at that weather pattern as - Yeah, put a fork in it, it's done.

Not.  I often times disagree with what I see the prognosticators doing and what I think will happen.  I personally do not think, like I said above, that this low is going to overtake and push that high completely out of the picture.  Again, like I said above, this is a retrograde low, and it doesn't look like it has a lot, if any, moisture going to be associated with it.  Which makes it once again less of an event than the trade is making it out to be.  This market really wants to go lower.  You can feel it.  Bullish items are met with less than enthusiasm, where as a little bit of bearish news is traded to the hilt.  Which is why I went short.  And it is considered a apec trade, no doubt.  But the tax man next spring is going to get his due with me selling the farm.  A bit more doesn't matter.

To which the "Painful One" posted this:

So you went short?? Good luck with that. Gonna get it shoved up your butt Sunday night.

August 6th, I finally bailed on those longs.  To which the "Painful One" wrote this:

How those longs treating ya Jen? I know you got out. Just curious how much you lost.

I've not seen anyone else on this site gloating about the fact that I lost a bunch of money on the market, primarily because I was stupid enough to believe what he wrote.  Again, the arrogance here is astounding.   What makes someone rejoice at someone else's loss?  This guy's not here to share ideas or thoughts - he's here to see people get hurt - the "Painful One".  It's what he seems to enjoy the most.  

I haven't hid behind a mask like some do.  I've shared my life with ya'll over this past summer.  I've opened up and showed you who I am.  I've tried to show you truthfully through my travels what I have seen, and tried to show how I think this market is manipulated against us farmers. I will always be a  farmer, who cares deeply about the farming community and farmers getting what they deserve for the huge investment that they have, the risk they take, and the toil and sweat it takes daily to be a successful farmer.   Unless you have farmed, you have no idea of the work and the sacrafice that a farm requires.  I don't know of any farmer that would lead another down a road that they knew was going to cost them a bunch of money, and then gloat about it. 

Maybe this is what today's society has become.  You can hide behind whatever mask you can create, and lie and cheat to your hearts content, and then rejoice in someone else's pain and loss.   It's just sad, very very sad.  

Jen

Advisor
jrsiajdranch

JEn, CX and the rest..... I think sometimes we read a little to much into the posts on here.  Wrestler has a legitamate question about that post that MT put up. So he put it up in a snarky way. Big Deal. Usually the snarkier and more edgy posts get more reads. We all like to sit ringside for the fight. Nature of us I guess. 

Often times when something worthwhile is put up Like a cut and paste from the Purdue chat and chew cafe or the Illionois econ stuff that Jim Mead puts up get very few hits.

Somebodyputs up someting that reinforces the outlook that Corn and Beans will continue to go higher and It's Kudos and knuckle bumps. 

Whatever. Remeber this is an internet chat forum. Not everybody needs to agree or has to be nice. It's very much real world.

And saying to a farmer that he smells like a pig may not be an insult. Just sayin.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Veteran Contributor
DismalScience

So CZ13 has a high of 646 and is currently in the 450 range and you want to ban Wrestler.  Next you will tell me we should start an Agriculture.com com Forum Hall of Fame with MT as the inaugural member.

barchart.png

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

What was the bet again. 14.8B?

That's what we were supposed to raise. Right.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger