Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

$15

cash locally for beans. Can somebody remind me what I don't like about that?  5th time they have got here.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Advisor
jrsiajdranch

Re: $15

well knowing your a compassionate sorta backwater hillbilly you feel bad for us guys feeding that golden !@#$

Gonna gop out and plant some beans tonight. Corn ground ain;t ready.

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Well Jr I took pity on you And sold a couple Of trailer loads this afternoon now you can get some before it gos up more.

Just trying to help :smileyhappy:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Btw planted my first field of corn this afternoon

Will field cult this next 115 acre field tonight With the plan to bury corn seed in it tomorrow

Just couldn't work up much nicer. Love the Chalenger

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

What, you working nights now Hobby? It would take me about 6 or 7 hours to FC 115 acres.
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

probably close I got 50 acres done yesterday evening until I threw the rubber of the to be funky wheels underneath the Challenger and it had to wait for parts to come this afternoon so I find a corn instead so I really don't have a hundred 15 acres to do tonight but I'm running know about 7&a half mile an hour with

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

I'm pulling a 980 John Deere 30 foot feel calibrator

Senior Contributor
farmerguy89

You calibrate them fields hobby
Senior Contributor
Longcreekfarms

Must be a rough ride, or auto-correct on the phone doesn't want to play nice, or my favorite.... the cab floor in the tractor is covered with empty 12oz cans!
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

I was thinking the same thing LCF. The **bleep** speak to type must have some background noise interference. I know mine does when I'm in the tractor, and I redid all my door and window seals 2 years ago.