Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

-19 deg. F - Int'l Falls, Mn...That is chilly

[ Edited ]

Veteran Contributor
mvp farms

Re: -16 deg. F - Int'l Falls, ND...That is kinda chilly

You mean cold enough to move International Falls into ND???

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

EXACTLY!!!! Good catch...thankyou...from our perspective down south here, that kinda thing could ACTUALLY happen 'cause we rarely see below +30.

THX mvp 

Senior Contributor
lsc76cat

It's a balmy -1F here in SCMN and I'll take this anyday over the tornado in Mobile, Alabama today.  Thoughts and prayers with those whose Christmas was destroyed today.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; Genius will not; Education will not. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "Press On" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." Calvin Coolidge
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

CX-1

It was a good point.  Please don't ask me to go up there to verify anything.  :smileyhappy:

sw
Veteran Contributor
ag-?

12-27-12 I see the temperature in Williston,ND is -18 deg. F with 6 mile hr wind and 86% humidity and Int't Fall, MN is -15 deg. F. and calm winds. We always see Int't Falls with there temperature reported but here in Northern ND we experience same temperatures and probably more wind than they receive. I guess its better they reported as cold spot rest of nation all ready thinks were deep freeze up here. One thing we have here is when we usually have very cold temperatures are humidity is low and doesn't feel quite as biting as if you had more humidity i know people find this hard to believe but there is a difference in cold like there is when its hot and humidity is way up.

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Gee wizz ! what a bunch of pansies up there ! We don't even put socks on with flip flops till it get's 40 below , LMAO

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Big area of BRRRRRRRR in the midsection right now ...just checked SW Ks and found 1 F whole degree as far south as Liberal Ks. We're 3 degrees here in South Podunk Country in normally balmy southern Ioway.

This is going to take an extra tree to keep the shop warm.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Contributor
fcheath

Re: -19 deg. F - Int'l Falls, Mn...That is chilly

Minus 8 near cody nebraska
Veteran Contributor
weedman

Re: -19 deg. F - Int'l Falls, Mn...That is chilly

It is way down to 42 F in Apache Junction, AZ