Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Contributor
kernal_angus

All is not well in Indiana

The wife and I like to travel. And each year we pick a paticular road to drive to or from our vacation. We've taken U.S. 30, route 66, and the Great River Road to name a few. Well we were in Savannah and decided to drive up to Charleston S.C. and get onto U.S. Route 52 North. Met some interesting people along the way and saw a lot of the country. We do have a GREAT country!!!! Well anyway, was south of Indianapolis about 45 miles or so and got this picture. I think it was around Mortontown or Morristown or something like that...... I don't keep a detailed journal of our travels, sorry. Anyone from that area or know anyone from that area? Prt photo.JPG

Senior Contributor
Blacksandfarmer

Re: All is not well in Indiana

[ Edited ]

Why does this look like a picture I saw last year, seriously?

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

ECIN's seed dealer says they was corn seeds from new Indiana and he fell for it?.........I believe Shaggy was behind the prank.......also, when you live in new Kansas, sometimes you simply have to settle for milo, despite what the seed dealer claims to be selling.

Senior Contributor
buckfarmer

Did you stay on 52 through Ohio. If so you were within a couple miles of my place. I wouldn't wish that trip on anyone. One small town after another, with way to many traffic lights in most if them.
Veteran Advisor
r3020

kernal_angus wrote:

The wife and I like to travel. And each year we pick a paticular road to drive to or from our vacation. We've taken U.S. 30, route 66, and the Great River Road to name a few. Well we were in Savannah and decided to drive up to Charleston S.C. and get onto U.S. Route 52 North. Met some interesting people along the way and saw a lot of the country. We do have a GREAT country!!!! Well anyway, was south of Indianapolis about 45 miles or so and got this picture. I think it was around Mortontown or Morristown or something like that...... I don't keep a detailed journal of our travels, sorry. Anyone from that area or know anyone from that area? Prt photo.JPG

There is nothing around Morristown that looks like that this year.  It did last year.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Senior Advisor
ECIN

It's VERY obvious that kernel annis - is not a crop farmer ! My best guess he's a t I t jock - reason I say this you ask ????  Well anybody that knows Jack -- you would see that -- that field is NOT corn but pineapples - we are VERY diversified here in Indana ! Like number 2 in popcorn , mellons - both in crops and and on women , tomato's and so on and so on - there's more than Corn in Indiana -- Thank you very much !

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Our glyphosate never worked that well this year.

sw
Advisor
jrsiajdranch

HEy now whats a t i t jock got to do with knowing your pineapples from corn or for that matter from melons?  I am deeply hurt by your accusation that I can not distinguish between  pineapples and corn.  I have been far to busy to respond over the past week but now last night we got 8 tenths of an inch of rain and I can relax alittle this morning.  

However I think this is one of them GMO Switcheroo beck numbers. Those guys really got it on the ball ya know.  They have develpoped a hybrid that can use a genetically enginereed mannomometer to distinguish wether to become a pineapple or a corn plant. 

What a breakthru!  Given this I think Indiana will take Iowa over for the most confused I state. You just wait till next year when the profarmer bar hoppers get to indy!  There Eyes willl cross and they will be wondering what chip put in the Hooch! 

Ole ECI will walk out and say on the gravel I got 15 acres of Pineapples and on the road side there is an acre and a half of corn. 

I think ole gaptooth may have just ruined another USDA cropper observer.  How is that poor person supposed to know what to call that!

Nest years crop estimates wasde and S&D charts are gonna be seriously screwed up!

Senior Advisor
ECIN

I apologize  Jr. Junior ,Junior -- I should not have painted with a broad bush - I - Have known you for some time now and know that you know you chit ! again -- sorry !

What I should have said it was probably some Nit Wit  t i t  jock from Mn --

I wil try and post up some pictures of my Indiana Cotton today -

Senior Contributor
dairyfarmmn

JR, You Rain hog!!!! Guess the roles are reversed this year. Woke up at 5 AM heard thunder, turned TV on to watch Sven give the weather and it all went south of me by 6 miles. Oh well.

BTW, life is a serious condition...... So LAUGH a little!

BTW 2X..... ECI by calling me a t it jock are you implying I'm some sort of pimp?