Senior Contributor
Wrestler

Better than expected

Sorry to beat a dead horse. It just is. What killed us last year was the extreme heat. Plant breeders know what they are doing. Fully prepared for the usuals to throw darts. I will continue to sell rallies. No carry.
Contributor
mzeiler72709

Re: Better than expected

Your an idiot! Do you honestly think they bred heat resistance into hybrids in one year? I can see why you get blasted on this sight... Just harvested 160 acres of 200 bushel APH ground that averaged 152... Pivot irrigated, prime dirt and plenty of fertilizer...looks like it will yield 230...looks are deceiving until you read the yield monitor...
Senior Contributor
Wrestler

If you wanna throw darts learn how to spell. Try to keep up. It's you're. Bunch of retards on this site.
Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Wow - you've outdone yourself tonight painful one.  You just pissed off everyone that uses this site.  You might have just gotten the trophy for the most despised person on this site.  What is your problem?  Maybe shaken violently as a child?  Maybe someone needs to shake you violently now to make you realize that being an a-hole all the time isn't all that great of hook to hang your hat on.  Will you never learn.....

Jen

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

Jen

You have lost all credibility. Keep posting though. You sold the farm and are working the scales. Hmmmm.
Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Yes, I sold the farm, my money is invested and doing it's thing without my help.  I'm not about to be one of those farmers that sit's in a chair and dies a couple of months after I sold the farm.  It's a fairly good job for me with my work experience and organizational skills, along with knowledge of what to look for when I take samples.  It's lots of hours in a short time window, probably  weeks, and then it's probably off to Arizona in the motorhome for a month, and then returning to teach in OKC next spring.  

Just because I have money in the bank, doesn't mean I'm going to veg in a chair.  I have abilities to contribute, and plan to for a while yet.

Jen

Senior Contributor
farsider

Anybody else think those jinggu posts are interesting? Well comparatively speaking I mean.
Contributor
mzeiler72709

15 years ago a young man took a few thousand dollars and rode the soybean futures up and literally made millions, he bought farms, machinery, semi trucks and new vehicles all while commenting he had the market figured out and had a million in cash at age 25...today he is broke, a hired hand on a farm, drives a wore out pickup and owns nothing! He lost it all the same way he made it...keep talking wrestler, maybe you can tell us all how you lost all your assets playing a game you can't win!
Advisor
c-x-1

yes, farsider.........the great OZ has spoken - listen up....sell rallies!

.....and why not beat a dead horse? we all gotta do something.

Advisor
idalivered

wrestler you're right. my soys were much better than expected even tho planted mid to late june. SIL had 23 acres of soys replanted july1,where seed corn rotted, that made 45. that's great, but now figure in the 23 acres out of 70 (in that one field) that produced NO corn. even if the remaning corn makes 170, it's hard on the average. I have spots that I seeded soys for cover in bare spots in corn fields. Likely 180+ corn, but if every quarter has 7 acres of corn  missing it adds up. Save the snarky stuff for the other guys I'm just reporting in.  A little east of you.........