Contributor
BrookfieldTwp

Brazil & Argentina conditions

Advisor
Faust100F

Re: Brazil & Argentina conditions

Yeah!  These third world nations are going to bury us . . . I guess we should have taken the the advice of Misinforma, Unprofessional Farmer, and DDDDTTTTTNNNNN.  Boy I wish I would have sold off the combine and paid the taxes because these countries are going to kill the corn market and bean market in this country, and Russia is going to kill the wheat markets.  GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!!!!!!!!  

Again . . . these jokers using ativistic charts, moldy and out of date, still believe these mean something in  the world we now live in.   I wonder how many were here in the drouth of 88. These jokers actually believe sales to China are really sales, I think we drove a stake through that harpy;s heart over the past month.  

Golly . . . something must have gone wrong . . . I mean grains are up this morning . . . again!!!!!!!  I mean . . . China must have purchased grain over night or could it be that these dumb asses have finally seen that light, that with out rain the hot shot genetics they profess will save us from starvation is an illusion.  

Or could it be . . . if you cannot get it shipped it means nothing to the world market for grains.  I mean . . . you guys really pay for this misinformation after being in farming for generations.   Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona.   Adios Amigos.

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

I believe the weather scare will enter the picture earlier this year than last.  If prices react accordingly, will this provide the rationing we will need?

Advisor
Faust100F

Shaggy - to respond with my "don't know Jack" opinion.   If people are starving that is where the rationing is going to occur . . . it will occur with those who once survived on a fish head and a cup of rice a day diet reverting back to that diet,  because they will  be priced out of the market.  You know a lot of people used to eat Tuna, now it is a delicacy. 

With japan, China, the United States, and European central banks involved in an economic war and a race to the lowest currency in an effort to capture exports they will print the money they need to retain their power structure and will be bidding up commodities especially grains and meats to feed the hungry, who are standing out side their doors with pitchforks and scythes.

Why do you think these prices for grains and other commodities have gone from say $2 corn and $5 beans to $8.00 corn and $15.00 beans (look at the markets this morning, we are almost there).  These prices have been rising because of the increased demand for more and more feed grains and those inputs that help increase yields to meet those needs. 

But more important, the increase in prices are a direct result of the central banks pushing down the value of their currencies which in and of itself is inflationary.   With the FED announcing that it is not going to change its low interest policy, and that it is going to continue to :"do what is necessary" to support the recovery of this economic down turn commodity prices will continue to rise. In my simpleton language, that translates that we will continue to "print fiat currency'".

We are in an economic war with the world, we have one advantage we are not a third  world country . . . Yet . . . and we are a reliable supplier, not a wanna be like Brazil, Argentina, Africa, or Russia.  We have a product that we sell that will be immune to the slow down of other world economies, because they will either feed their citizens, or they will no longer hold the power they now enjoy.  Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona. John.