Advisor
Honored Advisor

Re: Buy Wheat

That must be why the population is so low in countries that base diets on rice.  Smiley Happy

The gluten demon is like all other causes and fads we live with.... just for you..... like the demon "red meat". and the belovededed "sea food"...    Factual news, like nonfiction reading gets tossed in the corner for the more fun loving sinsational.  Even the documentary wing of TV has to play with the bazaar. 

Fake news always has a sliver of truth hidden there somewhere...... The internet is mostly lawless entertainment.

Veteran Advisor

several on inside futures and also one on rural radio on sat radio, are now becomming bullish on wheat.

Esteemed Advisor

FWIW, Sadly, there are folks out there that wouldn't be bullish wheat until the acres of wheat planted goes to zero.......................Smiley Wink

Honored Advisor

Well I sorta am.   I sold my reowned 2016 wheat on the board yesterday for a 26.5 cent gain and will look to reown it at a lower price ....... It is a win/win time.  If it goes against me and goes up the next two months I will feel better about selling  2017 wheat.