Frequent Contributor
north ia farmer

Come Jeff Caldwell

get your head out of your --- man.How many springs have we had like 2012?Yes very very few and most will take the moisture any day even if it's 4-9 and 40.99% of the time most don't start planting till the last week in April and now days 90% of us can plant that corn in a weeks time.So go blow your smoke about planting delay at your local dirt ball club as we need all the moisture we can get.

Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

Re: Come Jeff Caldwell

I don't belong to a local dirt ball club, but I'd like to be!

-----------------------------------------------
Jeff Caldwell
Agriculture.com Multimedia Editor
Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

Last week's drought monitor shows the drought's all but abated in the eastern Corn Belt. Anybody over there waiting on rain you don't want? 

Jeff Caldwell
Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

If anybody wants to shoot arrows at me, here's the story I think North is referencing:

Jeff Caldwell
Senior Contributor
jec22

Senior Contributor
NDf

[ Edited ]

Jeff  I read the article,  can't say I read anything that wasn't true. Not once did you reference that it was getting late in the planting window so I don't know why NIA is getting his panties in a bunch. Keep up the good work.

Senior Contributor
Farmerjoe79

Did north ia wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Jee wiz:smileyhappy:
Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

Hey, NDf. Thanks for your comments. Hey, I need a little heat under my rear-end, though, every once in a while. North is helping keep me honest! I appreciate that!

More on the weather front today -- our analysts over in Chi-town said today there's likely not going to be much drama in tomorrow's stocks numbers (though they'll be the ones moving the needle, price-wise, not production). Weather -- dryness in the Plains and planting-delaying rainfall in the Corn Belt -- will get in the driver's seat of the bus by tomorrow afternoon, it sounds like.

Here's a little more on that.

Jeff Caldwell
Veteran Advisor
ECIN

[ Edited ]

Boy Jeff this is your LUCKY day !!!!  today is FREE membership day here at ECIN Dirt Ball Club !!!  You can register on line OR just drop me  an E-Mail .

With this FREE membership it will get you into ANY ECIN Dirt Ball Club's ??????? World Wide ! yes you read that right ---- World Wide ,, where ever your travels there at Successful farming mag..take you -- you can rest at ease knowing  that you can go relax at one of our clubs -- BTW the gals are the top of the line ! They make the Hooters gals  look like chit !  No kidding! 

Looking forward to meeting the Dirt Ball !

ROTFLMAO 

Cheif Dirt Ball

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

ECIN, If your the proprietor of this club, that must mean you've moved beyond being a "Dirt Ball" status and well into the "Dirt Bag" status. ROTF