Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Advisor
giolucas

Re: Floor Talk January 14

Mike,

On a side note, Congratulations, did you see the volume of viewers for your post on Friday.  It was in the thousands. 

Community Manager
marketeye

giolucas,

I did not see the view count, until you just mentioned it. My screen reads about 8,200 or so views. I say thank you to you and all that follow this thread on a daily basis. I appreciate the interaction, insight, and help that everyone shares. We hustle on this end to make sure you all come back time and time again. I really do thank everyone, giolucas, to make this a worthwhile spot to come to and learn something about the markets each day.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

Senior Advisor
ECIN

NOT pokeing anybody in the eye here but ended up with a total of 3.3 inchs of rain for the rain event here , plus the snow melt of 14 inchs .

Ditchs are full , rivers out of banks and tile running full , so it is going in the ground .

Hope the rest of you start a recharge soon .

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

[ Edited ]

thanks for the report,  Ecin.

Congrats.           It will happen eventually and we at marketing will be ready to shift gears.  Until it does--------- we are going to have another interesting year.

sw
Senior Advisor
ECIN

sw : thats why I posted it up , to help keep you guys up to speed on what going on around here , Not only around here but Southern IL and , looks like most of Ohio got some nice rain .

Talked to good friend West of Danville IL and they only got an inch , and they are dry to .

Have a good day .

Veteran Advisor
roarintiger1

An inch and a half here in NW Ohio out of this last rain event.  It does appear that this storm track is maybe drifting a little west from where it has been running.   Hopefully, you folks further west will begin to get some much needed precip. soon.

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." "Success happens when preparation meets opportunity"
Frequent Contributor
waynr

Inch n half here n ecil ...first time tiles r running since may....two 18's side by side running third full...keepr coming
Veteran Contributor
Whitesand_Farms

Sorry Mike, when I check out market talk on my I-phone it doesn't sign me in so I just enter as a guest. I was a little nervous report day and must have checked in 1000 times lol
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Waynr,

Love to here about it ------------- and I understand it.   But I would be out there welding a cap on them 2.

The two worlds we live in are so different and interesting.

I think when the weather turns we will know and need to adjust our thinking.   Out west it tends to turn on a major event------like 6 feet of snow or 6 inches of rain over a solid week.  So much depends on the timing of the events.

Thanks

sw
Advisor
giolucas

Mike,

If you could only charge the viewers we would have a nice Drinking Fund. 

- Yes Beck's - Great Beer