Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Advisor

Re: Floor Talk January 14

Mike,

On a side note, Congratulations, did you see the volume of viewers for your post on Friday.  It was in the thousands. 

Highlighted
Advisor

giolucas,

I did not see the view count, until you just mentioned it. My screen reads about 8,200 or so views. I say thank you to you and all that follow this thread on a daily basis. I appreciate the interaction, insight, and help that everyone shares. We hustle on this end to make sure you all come back time and time again. I really do thank everyone, giolucas, to make this a worthwhile spot to come to and learn something about the markets each day.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

Senior Advisor

NOT pokeing anybody in the eye here but ended up with a total of 3.3 inchs of rain for the rain event here , plus the snow melt of 14 inchs .

Ditchs are full , rivers out of banks and tile running full , so it is going in the ground .

Hope the rest of you start a recharge soon .

Honored Advisor

[ Edited ]

thanks for the report,  Ecin.

Congrats.           It will happen eventually and we at marketing will be ready to shift gears.  Until it does--------- we are going to have another interesting year.

Senior Advisor

sw : thats why I posted it up , to help keep you guys up to speed on what going on around here , Not only around here but Southern IL and , looks like most of Ohio got some nice rain .

Talked to good friend West of Danville IL and they only got an inch , and they are dry to .

Have a good day .

Senior Advisor

An inch and a half here in NW Ohio out of this last rain event.  It does appear that this storm track is maybe drifting a little west from where it has been running.   Hopefully, you folks further west will begin to get some much needed precip. soon.

Frequent Contributor

Inch n half here n ecil ...first time tiles r running since may....two 18's side by side running third full...keepr coming
Veteran Contributor

Sorry Mike, when I check out market talk on my I-phone it doesn't sign me in so I just enter as a guest. I was a little nervous report day and must have checked in 1000 times lol
Honored Advisor

Waynr,

Love to here about it ------------- and I understand it.   But I would be out there welding a cap on them 2.

The two worlds we live in are so different and interesting.

I think when the weather turns we will know and need to adjust our thinking.   Out west it tends to turn on a major event------like 6 feet of snow or 6 inches of rain over a solid week.  So much depends on the timing of the events.

Thanks

Advisor

Mike,

If you could only charge the viewers we would have a nice Drinking Fund. 

- Yes Beck's - Great Beer