Honored Advisor

Re: Floor Talk January 25

roarintiger1,

Cheapo made me go back and read on the TPP.... I had forgotten what a scam it is for the "environmental chosen few"

The tech companies and entertainment were getting all they wanted and we were guaranteeing the other participants US products with full tariff protection, and the environuts were getting global EPA that only a war could break.  That was never going to fly with the other participants, yet americans like elcheapo think it is a trade deal.  

Chicken little leadership

Honored Advisor

[ Edited ]

I was watching the inaug.  and the announcers on msnbc(not sure which channel but that was one i was watching to here the gnashing of teeth), started talking about the train ride from washington to Boston and how many closed factories poor neighborhoods they went through.  I could never tell if they thought it was why the election went south or if those were just uninformed incorragable voters who needed to be educated, but they hit the nail on the head.

American industry has been wrecked and were going to get worse on the environmental worship tour.  

And everywhere you look on a US map is foreign ownership or huge conglomerates.  Small business is nearly gone....

China just bought 300 acres in the pheonix area to build a large distribution center for a sales network to bypass US distributors.

Our dealmaker would sell out everything for the promise of reduced smog in China.

Veteran Advisor

Yep sw, me and most agriculture interest.

But ya should be doing cartwheels.

Now we have NO agreements.

Oh that's right we don't need exports
Honored Advisor

There were absolutely 0 bushels or 0 pounds of any products from the US scheduled to be traded internationally in the TPP.

Veteran Advisor

https://www.fas.usda.gov/topics/trade-agreements

"The United States has free trade agreements with 20 countries. These include 12 bilateral agreements and 2 multilateral agreements (NAFTA and CAFTA-DR)."

https://ustr.gov/issue-areas/agriculture/agricultural-information-free-trade-agreements-ftas

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

you me and nox............. must be a rough night to sleep.