Frequent Contributor
agmr

Re: Floor Talk January 9

if weather doesnt help , you wont even have a corn " safrinha" in southern Brz  ( ussualy corn sown after soy harvest )

Veteran Advisor
Palouser

Keep in mind the government of Argentina may restrict exports to keep consumer prices from exploding - as they have done in the past. Argentina has several conflicting problems based on prior structural economic hardships. They also have a cattle industry to preserve for the future. Argentina has few choices to react to this kind of event.

Veteran Advisor
Nebrfarmr

AGMR, thanks for all the work you do in getting information available to us.

Marketeye, I think we truly are in a 'bull' run now.  I am not a chart reader like some, but historically, the market rises when the B team is here, and corrects when you come back.  The fact it is on an upward run while the A team is around, signals to me true bullishness (sorry, couldn't help myself).  Anyway, thanks for the updates!

Neb

PS anyone looking into US moisture levels?  I know here in the part of Nebraska, where I am, unless we start the year with good subsoil moisture, the dryland corn ylelds drop drastically.  In the last 10 years I have been farming, I have had dryland yields anywhere from 140 all the way down to 25 BPA, with the worst yields on the years when we started out with low sub moisture.  We often go long periods w/o rain, and need some reserve moisture, for when that happens.

Frequent Contributor
agmr

pictures from Arg's fields

pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpgpic4.jpgpic5.jpgpic6.jpgpic7.jpgpic8.jpgpic9.jpgpic10.jpg