Advisor
Faust100F

Re: Floor Talk March 20

[ Edited ]

ECI - you know this marketing letter you will be putting out could cause serious turmoil in Brazilian markets, you know, if you misplace an e or an i or not put them in the words your sentences could have a whole different meaning down there.  I mean here in the U.S. we all understand pigeon English and spelling is not really that important, but I am not sure if they have a spell checker for Portuguese.  

I can see it now, your first letter transposes a few letters in words, and the whole Brazilian market collapses, and the Chinese who will be subscribing to your letter will require that it be printed in Chinese symbols instead of another language.  

This could cause real chaos in world markets, I am sure that Larry, Moe and Curley, USDA, Unprofessional Farmer, Gulke, and Misinforma will be filing a petition to stop your publications since you will clearly be a formable foe.

You will be using logic and reality in writing your reports, where these other "Old Chartists" from the buggy whip era, will see you as a threat to their ability to publish misinformation so hedgefunds and all others who churn markets will lose their edge on fleecing the muppets. 

Nice to see that you will be providing insight that these misinformers never dreamed of. Nice to see that we will have a new view of the markets, instead of listening to the redundancy of and irrational conclusions drawn by these other nimrods.   Good luck in your new venture.  

I know that you will be well served by Hobby (our Iowa Treasure) who will provide you insight into "base hits" in the commodity markets.   I cannot wait to follow your recommendations on when to sell my crop, and buy it back on the board, or sell puts instead of buying calls.   Thank your for your service.   John

Community Manager
marketeye

sw,

I just thought of that. we might have new customers, once those SA bins get erected. We are always open for new business. Maybe we should all form the Marketeye Trading Firm (MTF) and start advising the Brazilians on how to conduct risk management for their stored and unstored bushels? Who's in?

Mike

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Definition of the word expert as used in my post on page 1 of this thread...

EX  = has been, over the hill, etc

SPERT = drip under pressure

Have a profitable day...and do it with a grin. Drives the natives nuts.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Community Manager
marketeye

Faust100F,

Your point is proven in your first paragraph. Did you know that the correct spelling is Portugues? I know, we spell it Portuguese, but that's not the correct spelling. So, Faust, you know more than you think.

Mike

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Marketeye: will you be mailing out checks or direct depositing? \

Just wanting to compare it to ECIN's offer

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Community Manager
marketeye

You will be paid in jewelry. It will be up to you to bargain for a good price of that jewerly, once you get back to the U.S.

Mike

Advisor
giolucas

A trading and advisory firm.  I'll bring my money , Im in.

Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Who would have even thought - I guy from Iowa an Indiana , putting together the first world class tradeing and advisory company in S.A. , ---  

But anyway , Marketeye -- I'm not going to get in a biding war with ya for Hobby , so you can have him and I just made a call to Southern IL and hired DB-51 .

BTW it would be in our best interest to Bring Faust100f in on this deal , he's a master in Currencies !!  His speciality was working with the Vietnamese Currency ---  He was SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO good that our Government sent him over there to work in country -- so to speak .

Double BTW Do you Pro's know what Vietnams currency is called ?

John , maybe you could post up your findings on it like you did on the other site !  :smileysurprised:

Advisor
c-x-1

We are talking about farmers that are willing to destroy villages -DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING- short of homocide JUST to have a piece of the grain pie. Sooooo, the mtkg concept has to be very basic/simple + they ain't gonna pay you jack until after they see more profit from the practice.

Not a bad idea overall - just a tough sell. I agree ECIN should be chief advisor...I can be his English to English translator :smileywink:, then we'll need an English to portugeese or portuguese or portugeus translator, as well. 

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

ECIN : your loss

BTW :  DONG (something you know only a little about