Highlighted
Veteran Advisor
Accepted Solution

For The Spammers

What is it that makes you guys want to spend all your time in the fruitless effort of trying to bring down this site?  Is it worth it?  You guys need to get a real life.  Enlighten me.  What is so fun in trying to post all the crap you can on here?  Is it like poking a bee's nest,  just to see if you can get away without being stung.  Really, you guys need to find a more productive hobby than wasting your time on here.

Jen

Veteran Advisor

Re: For The Spammers

i don't think it's guy(s)---it is RSW, aka ICF---only thing he knows how to do...HACK---gets his rocks off that way.

Veteran Advisor

Re: For The Spammers

Exactly - it's your life. You need to make money. But this site you are bombarding - we don't buy anything here. Has anyone here EVER bought anything from you guys? We even hate ads that are associated with farming and many on won't buy anything with an irritating ad. Hundreds of irritating ads sure as heck won't get us to buy anything, other than more antispam software.

Do you even have a clue what this site is about? I doubt. It, or you wouldn't be here. You can't seriously be thinking that there is money to be made here. It's time for you guys to consider your career choice.

Jen