to 50% this morning and

now 20% chances.

$h!t.

95 degrees and 25mph wind putting finishing touches on a bunch of

late planted beans. 

Senior Contributor
Buckley_HF

Re: Heat is Still On........

Seems no one in Chicago cares. The disconnect between producers and the trade is fairly wide I'd say. Is a sub 3 bbu bean crop really priced at 13.50$ and I need to lower my expectations?
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

As much rain as central Kansas had received the last half of July and the first half of August, we have now gone 23 or 24 days with nothing.  We are getting dry again very fast.  Not what I would call ideal conditions to start seeding winter wheat in 3 weeks.

Veteran Contributor
Canuck5

Quite a sharply lower trade so far this evening - I susppose because cthe crop condition rating didn't fall as low as some predictions. 

But......  maybe "turnaround Tuesday" can give us a key reversal yet.....  

Advisor
c-x-1

[ Edited ]

Couple more days of baking for those who like it "well done"

Still above 90* -- St. Louis -- an hour after sunset................

Senior Contributor
BF2012

Our last rain

July 18.  2/10"   this is putting finishing touches on Early and Late planted beans.  Double crop   ZERO!   Dont' forget....the f-tards in Chitown think this heat is rapidly maturing their "Dream Crop"   Remember - Gulke is still thinking Sock Blowering Yields.   lmao

Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Re: Our last rain

Boy oh boy - what a pretty day it was in East central Indana it was yesterday ! Heat index right at 100 ( New Kansas)  wind out of the SW at17 with gusts to 21 ! AND no dang rain ! 

Was working on the old girl yesterday in the shop with all doors open - it as just like standing in front of the old nibco . A repeat today . Can't wait -- lol

BTW DB -- Are you getting a shower this moring ? looks like rain near Vincennes

Senior Contributor
BF2012

Rain

lmao...You're joking, right?    That colored dot on your computer screen might be a booger or something, but it ain't rain.   Wipe it off.  Just saying.

Veteran Advisor
r3020

Re: Rain

BF2012 wrote:

lmao...You're joking, right?    That colored dot on your computer screen might be a booger or something, but it ain't rain.   Wipe it off.  Just saying.

Seems like it would be dang near impossible to get a booger on your computer screen.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free