Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Advisor
ECIN

How About Some IN Crop Pictures ??

my documtims 568.jpg

This is some 110 day corn - planted -- May 2nd -- This came out of the N- Plot - 2  pass side dress

my documtims 564.jpg

This is also 110 day - Planted -- May 2 nd        Also this is a Double Pro number = 5 % refuge in th bag -- I am seeing aa pattern here -  notice the ear tipped back ??  And the plant is shorter ?  Every one of the shorter plants ar tipped back --- I think that this is the refuge corn = what they sweep off the floor - lol

my documtims 565.jpg

Same corn - 214-13 Double Pro

my documtims 570.jpg

Some Corn ofn the gravel ground --- NOT MINE - lol my documtims 571.jpg

Same field ! About 50 yards North

Oh Chit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better go check the steaks on the grill !!!!!!!!

Later

Frequent Contributor
Sillinoisfarmer

Re: How About Some IN Crop Pictures ??

[ Edited ]
Wow Ken you have some great looking corn! Wish I had corn that looked half as good as yours. We will have some corn but it will not be stellar this year, but compared to the good folks south of me mine looks great. Enjoy those steaks, hope they were hard fed steins!
Senior Advisor
ECIN

Oh Dang SILfarmer -- I hope 48 dont see your post about the spotted Angus ! LMAO

NO - NO - Good ole grain feed 100 % Black Angus Ribeyes today - and i made up some foil packets with baby reds -- onions , yellow and red pepers !!

You know -- I was just thinking-- My wife sure did good getting me !  I was a one an a million catch --- maybe 2 million ! -- Think Ill go in and tell that . lmao

BTW --

Veteran Advisor
r3020

Hey Ken., the dairy guys around here are saying the corn looks green but is already too dry to make good silage. It's just nuts.

BTW, the field of beans directly accross the road from my house.........no green left, totally yellow with close to 30% of the leaves gone. It's coming on fast.

Oh, and that one in a million.......one in a million what?

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Senior Contributor
dairyfarmmn

I hope you choke on that steak.

You funny thing about Angus..... A lot of them sure look like steins before that get to the kill floor..... lol
Senior Contributor
rawhide

Better watch it Ken. If you keep talking like that RSW "farmer" will divorce his sugar-momma wife and come after you!

Senior Contributor
BF2012

One look

at Ken with his wife beater shirt, wearing his wife's flip flops . . . . Come to think of it, having seen pictures of Richard Wilson, ECI might be an upgrade.   Just saying.

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

Re: One look

where'd you see pics of Richard, BF? --- LOVE TO SEE UM

Senior Contributor
BF2012

Well, since you asked....lmao.   pm an e-mail and I'll forward for your viewing "pleasure'   lol

Frequent Contributor
Sillinoisfarmer

Hey, back in the day dad always had 150 or so steers in the feedlot lots Angus, Herford and any cross you can name we fattened it but to this day my steaks are always from a hard fed stine and I will put them up against any thing else. Those that love the grass only fed or other breeds more power to you, just leaves more for me! :smileyhappy: