Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

It is Valentines Day

[ Edited ]

don't forget the flowers, candy, diamonds, etc.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Re: It is Valentines Day

Well the wife just handed me a heart shaped big box of chocolates. Wished me happy Valentines Day, told me to not eat all of them as she was just sharing them with me. ???? she's bohiemian, got to make allowences.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Senior Contributor
k-289

My  honey  said   (  I  ) could  have  one  ticket  on  CaR nieVal  KruuZe line  --- she would stay home and do chores   ?

Senior Contributor
rswfarms

Well, I just gave my wife of 20+ years a dozen roses, box of candy, and permission to remodel the kitchen in our house. By far, the kitchen remodel will cost alot more than the roses. But she has hinted that she wants to redo the kitchen anyway, so it also can double as a Val. present. Oh well, there goes some of our 2012 crop year profit money. She has been a good wife and very supportive of my farming operation from day 1. She let me mortage a 160 acre corn farm in 1986 that her father gave her for a wedding present to buy more farmland.

Reader
RedWing66

RSW... Although you statement of your wife being married to you for 20+ years is accurate, if you were married in 1986 wouldn't she be your wife of 25+ more years? I have only been married 13 years but I thought that 25+ was more meaningful. Also, does your wife really have to get permission from you to do work around the house? Make sure she reads your last post and tell me how the dog house feels. I thought marriage was a partnership?
Senior Contributor
rswfarms

My how time goes fast, yes we were married in 1986, so 25+ years. It seems longer, much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has wanted to remodel the kitchen for a few years and the 2012 crop year was profitable, very profitable so I said ok finially. On house projects that will cost $25,000+ dollars, we make a joint decision, that is not a huge amount of money. However, I run the household budget and that is why I gave permission. I am just fooling myself thinking I am in charge, the wife really runs the house and kids, all I do is put the needed money in the bank for her.

Contributor
puff33m

That's funny, all I do is drain the bank account.
Senior Contributor
highyields

"shes bohiemian"  haha,  I've known a few,, good people....