- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Ask the Agronomy Insider
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Computers & more
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
- Agriculture.com Blogs
- Your Farm in the Future
- Women in Ag: Lisa Foust Prater
- Women in Ag: Brenda Frketich
- Women in Ag: Anne Miller
- Women in Ag: Jennifer Dewey
- Women in Ag: Talkin' Turkey with Lara Durben
- Women in Ag: Heather Lifsey Barnes
02-28-2014 03:25 PM - edited 02-28-2014 03:27 PM
I wanted to introduce you to a new international page on Agriculture.com. The new offering, starting today, is called Your World In Agriculture
Contributors from four different countries bring you up to date on ag market-related issues:
--Learn a bit of history about Ukraine's agriculture.
--Why are Chinese hog producers mixing their own feed? And, is China's ag sector headed for a hard landing?
--In Brazil, steps are being taken for that country to brace for another grain shipping logjam.
--How will the U.S. Dollar impact grain prices going forward.
Travel around to different spots of the ag world. It's all in 'Your World In Agriculture'.