Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

Leaked Information

What are the odds of having report information leak out to the public before the USDA releases it?  What will happen if the market goes wild in one direction or the other before the release of the report?  The morning will likely be as interesting as the afternoon!

Frequent Contributor
ISUMan

Re: Leaked Information

Not trying to be smart but I guess my question is "Who cares"?  Everyone had the ability to take a position anytime before 11 am tommorrow.  If something is leaked and the market moves wildly before the report is released then I guess a guy shouldn't have waited till the last minute to position himself.  I don't believe at all that it happens but even if it did the only real change would be the market reaction would happen a little sooner. Anyone who needed to take a position should have gotten it done today.

Senior Contributor
rswfarms

I have a copy of tomorrows big report on my desk now and looking though it. Some pretty interesting numbers as far as the December corn stocks. For $1,000 apiece I will e-mail you the report, I need the money in nice new $100 bills or a cashiers check made out to RSW Farms. The money is for my kids college education next year, so it is going for a good cause. Thank you in advance for ordering the report from me. Also my kids thank you for helping them to paay for there 1st year of college.

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

That's a good one RSW.  If you had the report, you **bleep** sure wouldn't need $1000 from each of us, but I would gladly pay it.

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

ISU, FYI I am well protected and have been for several weeks.

Frequent Contributor
ISUMan

Good to hear and probably a prudent move.  I suspect bearish beans and neutral corn, of course my opinion means nothing. :smileyhappy:

Senior Contributor
rswfarms

Yea Shaggy, couldn't help myself on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advisor
Faust100F

[ Edited ]

LMAO!  After reviewing RSW's copy of the USDA report for tomorrow, It kinda looks like it might be a bullish day for all grains ie. (Corn, Beans, and Wheat).  If it is bullish, it will be a contradiction of past years when the goal has been to drive prices further down until March.  We will just see if his  report was right.  I will sell it to you boys for $500 instead of the $1000 RSW was asking. LMAO!   John

Senior Contributor
rswfarms

Your undercutting my $1,000 price for the report!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Ok guys, I will sell it for $400, that's $100 less than what Faust wants to charge you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all of Faust's kids have already completed college so he doesn't need the money as bad as I do. Two kids in private college next year is at least $70,000, so I am much more needy than Faust. Plus, Faust owns 6,000 acres of Iowa farmland, while I only own 1,575 acres. So you can see how much poorer I am than Faust!!! Faust has so much money he uses $100 bills to light his corn-cob pipe.

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

I'll wait-------------- the information will get cheaper every minute.  By eleven tomorrow it will be as worthless as a old usda report.

sw