Joshua905

Linn Group Estimates

Linn Group estimates 13 US corn production at 14.330 billion bushels with an average yield of 163.4 bpa and 13 US soybean production at 3.265 billion bushels with a yield of 43.1 bpa.

Joshua Mires
Farms.com Risk Management
joshua.mires@farms.com
Senior Contributor
IllinoisSteve

Re: Linn Group Estimates

I wish I could say I think they are wrong.  I don't know if we are as high as 14.330 but I feel we are at least 14 or a shade above.  I am very much concerned that the November report could deal this market a crippling blow.  Maybe that won't be a bad thing.  Tank this market now and find a low so we can start working higher winter and spring.  I wish I could say that I am optimistic about that happening but I am not.

Frequent Contributor
JohnQ

Steve

Whether they're too high or not, the number is going to be WAY higher than a certain blow hard bull that inhabits these pages. "Peak corn" my ass.

I bet all the worshipers are slightly disgruntled with their marketing savior these days. Pretty pricey lesson. 

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

Re: Steve

Tigger brings something to this site. We don't always agree but I like his swagger.

Jen and Copy/Paste boy, not so much.

Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Nice to see you on early tonight Wrestler.  Seems to me that people like CX1's posts just fine.  For me, I'm not here to win a popularity contest, so I don't really care what you think.  Watch out though for the ban stick - I'd hate to have you get too many head injuries.  With you profound knowledge that you share so readily and all - you know, the "ground truth" knowledge.

Jen

Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

And Wrestler, you forgot to give us your evening market advice.  You know - 30 minutes after the open telling us we opened unchanged tonight.  You're welcome...

Jen

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

I'm not here to win a popularity contest either. I'm here to make money. The educated posters on this site are who I follow. Tigger is educated and I probably ride him too hard. But I respect him. You and copy/paste boy are uneducated. Seriously. Makes no difference to me.

Advisor
giolucas

Jen & Wrestler

OK we know you guys don't like each other.  That is ok but can we stop the stuff between you guys and start from scratch.  With some respect.  Please.

Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Re: Jen & Wrestler

What makes us uneducated Wrestler?  Please - I'm all ears.  Teach me, oh Great One!

Jen

Veteran Advisor
jennys_mn

Re: Jen & Wrestler

Or is your idea of "education" when you feel the futures have drained enough from my bank account, or all of it as the case may be?  Am I then "educated" by your standard?  Because that's ultimately what I think you are eluding to.  I haven't paid my dues?  I haven't gone bankrupt because of a crooked futures system that no one seems willing or able to fix, so I'm not "educated".  I'm educated enough to know a scam system when I see one.  And I think, in real life, you're part of that system taking all they can from anyone you can.  You elude to that in your posts.  Well, bully for you.  You're no different than a thief....you just think you are.

Jen