Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Community Manager
marketeye

Low Budget

[ Edited ]

Ray Davies predicted the future in 1971. We're on a low budget.

I'll let you figure out how this relates to marketing. Note: the first 1:30 minutes is a guitar riff. Don't be music shallow. Allow yourself to go into the deep end. Farmers need a relief. Turn the volume up, sit back, and let the music roll The Kinks

By the way, I just talked to a farmer that is running a cow/calf operation, finishing hogs, and row-cropping about 750 acres and he is very nervous about moisture. His quote, "I'm on a low budget." Folks, you didn't know me before I became Marketeye. But, music has a unique way of saying it all.

What's in your shirt pocket?

Mike

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Re: Low Budget

First off Mike --- good one !

Second--- it sez you posted this up 4 hours ago ! lets see  here -- its 7 here in IN , that would be around 3 am when you posted !  SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO Mike -- you and the little lady just comeing in ??? LOL

OR did the twins say -- Daddy -- time to get up !

Oh ya --- Rock On !

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Gotta love the 2AM postings..............

Did it include some taco bell.........:smileyhappy:
Senior Advisor
ECIN

LMAO MT !!!!!!!  at that time in the  morning  --- here it would have been White Casltes !!!!!!   lol

Senior Advisor
Shaggy98

If the WWW & this site were around a few years ago while I was in college, one can only imagine what I would have posted at those hours.  Some things are better left to the imagination.

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Nice mike. & I was counting on u to keep us under control. Battle lost. :smileyhappy:. Thanks. Great. Relit my memory fuse.
sw
Senior Contributor
Wind

I agree,  it was most  likely a double diaper duty.  For a "Low Budget man" what else would it be? LOL