Community Manager
marketeye

Marketing Survey Just for You

Hello folks,

I'm asking for your help. Could I ask you to take a few minutes (and I mean just a few) to take our marketing survey. You might have seen the url for this survey in the Successful Farming magazine, in recent months. Successful Farming and Agriculture.com teamed up with some of the leading U.S. ag economists to develop this Benchmark Marketing survey featuring questions related to how U.S. farmers are deciding to approach risk management.

Seriously, it took me longer to type this then it will for you to take the short survey. 

Take survey at:  Agriculture.com Benchmark Marketing Survey

Give it a go.Trust me, the whole thing is anonymous. We are not sending any follow-up mailings, nothing. Just asking for you all to weigh-in. Results will be published right here in Marketing Talk and in the mid-November Marketing Issue of the Successful Farming magazine.

Thanks a lot,

Mike

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Re: Marketing Survey Just for You

I can't believe this !!!!!!!!!  You want --- US-- to do a survey for ??? Free ?? Come on Mike ! I got to calls this spring and they offered me 100 bucks to take it -- no kidding -- I told the pretty sounding lady -  No thanks !   - My survey fee is 500  for the first minute then a grand a minute there on - you know she hung up on me !  lol

BUT -- being the nice guy you are - I guess I can do it for free -- besides - you have the see you later button - lol

Advisor
c-x-1

Mike, I was all fired up to anwser the survey, but it said "thanks for taking our survey" after the 1st question, b/c i'm not on the farming end of the biz......so, y'all aren't interested in the trader/analyst perspective. lol

Hmmmmm:smileyvery-happy:

Community Manager
marketeye

ECIN,

Just trying to make an honest livin. That's what it amounts to. Thanks for your participation and anyone else that chooses to take the survey.

Honestly, I think it will be interesting to see the results. The ag economists have told us that this type of information has not been updated for years. It should be fresh industry information. I suspect you will get more out of it than I will. I'm just trying to help you out.

Thanks again,

Mike

Community Manager
marketeye

c-x-1,

Thanks for being supportive. But, this survey really is scientific in the sense that it is designed for farmers and how they utilize risk management tools. We are excited to reveal what we have found out. This is a national survey and one that hasn't been done for a long long time. We did our first annual marketing survey last year. This is our second one, with more of a direct marketing focus.

And it is short, can be taken on a smartphone, and doesn't require a bunch of the farmers' time.

Thanks for your interest,

Mike

Veteran Contributor
mnvtfarm

You better brush up on your typing skills Mike, it took me almost an hour to complete your survey. :smileyhappy:

Community Manager
marketeye

An hour? Did you take it on your smartphone, computer, or Ipad? I've taken it and other farmers have told us that it doesn't take long at all.

Mike

Veteran Contributor
mnvtfarm

Just teasing, only takes a couple minutes.  

Community Manager
marketeye

mnvtfarm,

Thanks for taking the quick survey. We appreciate it.

Mike

Senior Contributor
farmerguy89

Marketeye, your survey doesn't include Canada.. So I selected Alaska as my state... So your info about Alaska row crop production may be inaccurate.