- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Computers & more
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
- Agriculture.com Blogs
- Your Farm in the Future
- Women in Ag: Lisa Foust Prater
- Women in Ag: Brenda Frketich
- Women in Ag: Anne Miller
- Women in Ag: Jennifer Dewey
- Women in Ag: Talkin' Turkey with Lara Durben
- Women in Ag: Heather Lifsey Barnes
06-16-2013 10:05 PM
This is a list of the countries with the most imports of soys.
I was not surprised that China tops the list.
I was surprised that they took 63% of all the soys in the world that are imported.
A few other countries surprised me too where they came on the list
06-16-2013 10:31 PM - edited 06-16-2013 10:32 PM
China is a populous land for sure.......almost 20% of world pop.
so that's 2.1 b bu they import, or = to 2/3 of US prod.
world production-wise, China imports 22-24% of total --- kind of close to to their relative world population. there's a balance sheet for ya.