Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Off Topic

Had a friend send this to me a little while ago... Kind of sums up a lot of my thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=FgBF3sIPm4c

Warming; non market related

Senior Advisor

Re: Off Topic

If anyone gets upset about this video Hobby, It is their problem not yours.  What a beautiful message.

Honored Advisor

Thanks Shaggy

The trip last month hit a lot of those points.

Was not any good reason to not do it.

Something the wife and I really wanted to do again.

Got to take/go with a good friend (couple)

Was not too old to fully enjoy it.

I have every intention of putting 6 figures on the odometer of that

retirement vehicle I bought my wifeSmiley Wink seeing things on our bucket lists.

Senior Advisor

I hope it all works out to your plans Hobby.  This is something I need to start thinking about.  My wife is still waiting for a honeymoon and we've been married over 20 years.

Senior Advisor

That may be one of the best post yet !  Besides - that was one of my favorite songs -------------------- Back in the day -

Veteran Contributor

Hobby, this is great. You come up with some of the best links. I'm glab we can still credit our Creator on this site and not just  worship His creation. 

It is a good reminder, that after we've saved for a rainy day, to let the rain come. My mom passed at a relatively early age and I know my dad had some regrets about not doing some things. Kept putting them off. Suddenly mom's gone. My wife and I are trying to not let that happen. Sounds like you and your wife are going to enjoy also.  Thanks.

Honored Advisor

thank you

Advisor

My wife and I thank you very much Hobby.  We loved the video.  It brought some special memories back to us and will help spur us on to make more.