Ag Talk | Agriculture.com
Veteran Contributor
farm-n-hawk

Oh Boy!!!!

Not what most want to see.

Return to Previous Page      Email to a Friend     Print

If image does not load please try again momentarily.

Veteran Advisor
roarintiger1

Re: Oh Boy!!!!

If that precip happens,  we will be blowing by $6 on the new crop corn and may pass $7 rather quickly.

"Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." "Success happens when preparation meets opportunity"
Senior Contributor
highyields

when the heck did they come up with this forcast. I'm in the 4 inches area!!!

Senior Contributor
Wind

[ Edited ]

Bull's eye!!!!  I can hardly believe that much rain will fall in the next 5 days, but we will see.  Very light shower last night but planters will be rolling again by noon.  Yes, corn is flying in the ground here in CIA but--------- some are waiting this next weather event out and are keeping their seed in the bag. I'm one of them.  There is an old saying around here that goes like this.  "Farmers ride the planter seat for one week and then ride the anxious seat for three weeks." :smileysad: 

Advisor
hardnox604008

Overlays an area of neutral to negative soil moisture anomaly.

Not all bad but certainly raises the suspense level.

"People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction rather than surrender any material part of their advantage. Intellectual myopia, often called stupidity, is no doubt a reason."

J.K. Galbraith
Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Thanks you guys for takeing the bullet out out there -- now that's what I call takeing one for the team -- looks like for now i'm in the .25 to .50 for the weekend .

Advisor
WCMO

Just checked local forecast West Central MO -- rain chances 30% to 80% every day rest of week.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln