Senior Contributor
ShelladyOptions

OptionEye....June 10th

Good morning.

Headlines - Japan's stocks trade almost 5% higher in Monday's trade

USDA Supply/Demand on Wednesday

Planting and Emergence today

Well, drier weather forecasts put a cap on things this morning. Corn down 8, beans down 10 and wheat down 4. Expectations for a smaller corn crop can't stem the tide. We shall see what the government gives us on Wednesday.

Gold is unchanged this morning and having a hard time to stay above $1400 trading at $1383. The dollar is a bit stronger this morning which will add to the commodity slide.

Stocks here in the U.S. are better this morning after a 200 point gain in the Dow on Friday taking advantage of the Japanese tailwind. Bonds are trading a bit lower as rates still trying to push higher. The 10 year rate is 2.173 after getting as low as 2.00 on May the 24th.

Monday's have been kind of quiet lately. Let's see if we can get anything going today.

Contributor
Pete379

Re: OptionEye....June 10th

PLEASE show me the dryer forecast.  NC Iowa forecast looks like S*** to say the least.

Senior Contributor
ShelladyOptions

Chicago is pretty soggy this morning as well. Reports are that parts of Iowa, Missouri and Nebraska improved a ton.

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Reports are that parts of Iowa, Missouri improved a ton.

When "they" feed you that horse poo what do they flavor it with to make it palatable?

"We shall see what the government gives us on Wednesday."

This statement says what is wrong

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Yep- ------------------ Doesn't get more obvious than that last statement.  Within 10 yrs we will need to check the government menu to see what they are going to "feed" us.  We are so dependent on the government in every way.

sw
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

I agree Hobby, I'd like to know who's writing or reporting these "Reports" too. Drier might be in the forecast, but could it be such a thing as "Too Little, Too Late"? I doubt it, the only time CBOT looks at the calendar is when it's payday I'm sure. Looks like we get the heat as a blast furnace style today in Kansas. Timing is just what I would consider impeccable, our wheat in this area is just going from milk to dough stage, so I bet we'll have some shriveling issues in a couple weeks when we harvest. If this weather forecast holds, didn't see CBOT talking about that extreme, guess it isn't going to happen then.
Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Shaggy thats all you had to do was just ask --- as in who writs the reports -- well my friend -- here you go ---only from ECIN - --- The News leader for East Central Indiana .

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

If my memory doesn't fail, "Up In Smoke"?
Frequent Contributor
NW IA

Reports that Iowa improved tons/

You've got to be **bleep**ting me.  What retard gave out this information?

Veteran Contributor
farmerinontaro

ECIN, that is just to good, hit the nail on the head!  LOL!