- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Computers & more
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
- Agriculture.com Blogs
- Your Farm in the Future
- Women in Ag: Lisa Foust Prater
- Women in Ag: Brenda Frketich
- Women in Ag: Anne Miller
- Women in Ag: Jennifer Dewey
- Women in Ag: Talkin' Turkey with Lara Durben
- Women in Ag: Heather Lifsey Barnes
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Overnight sees corn up 2, beans up 10 and wheat up 2.
The dollar is weaker giving all commodities a bit of a boost and trades at 100.33 which is down .33.
The 10 year yield is trading at 2.22% as this yield implodes for a number of reasons both technical and fundamental. Global tensions, key levels and a flight to safety have the bond bears on the run.
The stock market is lower with the S&P future down 6.75 points and the Dow future down 37 .How do you price in nuclear war risk?
The oil market is quiet at $53.09 down .02 cents. The gold market sits at $1287.70 up .78 cents.
Today we get PPI, Initial Jobless Claims, the Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index, and the University of Michigan Sentiment Survey.
Have a great long Easter weekend.