- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Computers & more
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
- Agriculture.com Blogs
- Your Farm in the Future
- Women in Ag: Lisa Foust Prater
- Women in Ag: Brenda Frketich
- Women in Ag: Anne Miller
- Women in Ag: Jennifer Dewey
- Women in Ag: Talkin' Turkey with Lara Durben
- Women in Ag: Heather Lifsey Barnes
2 weeks ago
Overnight sees corn steady to a little easier, beans are 6 lower and wheat 1 lower.
The dollar is a tad stronger at 101.61 which is up .30.
The 10 year yield is approaching 2.61% at 2.609%. Remember, it was Feb. 24th when we were at 2.31%.
The oil market is falling out of bed with reports that Saudi Arabia upped production which sent oil to its current level at $48.05 down .35 cents.
This will weigh on equities with the S&P future down over 8 points and the Dow future down 69 points.
Gold is hanging in there at $1206.35 up $2.29.
Today we get NFIB Small Business Optimism and PPI,
It is partly cloudy and 55 degrees in London this morning - just sayin'.