Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Honored Advisor

Re: such nonsense!

"Mute means silent

Moot mean an irrelevant argument.

Quite a difference in meaning."

Sorry I know better too.

It doesn't fit as mute because even if it just as well be. It will be anything but mute.

Kind of a written Freudian slip.

We all know they will inflict pain upon the workers and then just kick the can down the road.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: OptionEye....Nov 12th

As a lurker and infrequent "talker" on this site, I always find it amusing when the left and right leaning opinions start flying.  

However, I must respond to Kraft-t's statement - "What the voter said is that the successful can pull part of the load."  

Currently the top 10% are paying 70% of the federal income taxes.  I think they're more than pulling the load.  They're dragging everyone along for the ride.  Almost 50% pay nothing or are actually getting more than their fair share due to "fairness", foodstamps, healthcare, free phones, etc.  As Yakoff Smirnoff always said - "What a great country".

Advisor

I don't believe krafty is or was a farmer.  I have never met a farmer so leftist and funnel visioned.

Senior Advisor

Hey nwobcw --- just wondering here if you could put your type in alittle bigger letters , as I'm dang near as old as Hobby , To read your posts I have to put on 2 pairs of my dollar store specials to read your posts , lol thanks in advance , ECIN
Honored Advisor

Smiley Happy

The small print keeps him under the "kraft" radar.  Smiley Happy

Senior Advisor

I know that most farmers do listen to Limbaugh in those countless hours in the tractor and combine. However, it is not a requirement that you be totally indoctrinated to be a farmer.

Funnel vision is seeing things only from your personal perspective.

Frequent Contributor

Kraft-t.....maybe you can tell me what "FUNNEL" vision is......

tunnel vision

n.
1. Vision in which the visual field is severely constricted, as from within a tunnel looking out.
2. An extremely narrow point of view; narrow-mindedness.

"TUNNEL" vision is seeing things only from your personal perspective......!
Honored Advisor

"Funnel vision"....

The taking of many points and forcing them through one little hole whether they want to go there or not.  (for their own good) Smiley Wink

Senior Advisor

U R quick!

ha!