Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Re: PEAK CORN........worth a listen

little stevie:

ATT899.jpg

I also follow this rule...

aunty acid.jpg

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Veteran Contributor
DismalScience

Farmer joe does kinda have a parroting thing going on Steveo
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

You neeeeeeeeeeed help !!!!!!!!!!!

Love it-------------- been missing that sense of humor.

Well tuesday --------------- next tuesday the temp was going to be 30-------------- until today when the forcast changed to 26 wednesday morning following a cold night of 45 mph wind.

I am calling it PEAK March.

Peak corn means peak production of bushels -------------- which by the way was also 3 years back.  Don't get him explaining it again------------we will have to send Dr. Phil to Missouri.

sw
Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

thanks farmer46.

can China just do what they please in these other countrys', and build till the sun goes down?----------60-100 dams------bottom line----they know something as Simon alluded!

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

sw,

do you mean, Peak April?......or does your sense of humor go over my  head here?:smileyhappy:

Good to see photo of Dr. FEEL!

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

Tigger huh? I wonder who p-p-piglet is?

Senior Contributor
farmer46

Fresh water the resource that just keeps giving.  Around the US many lakes are here because of dams.  Does China have a longer look at increasing the fresh water supply.  I do not know, but with central planning and no government agency to stop dams.  Dams can be built without a problem.   The Gorilla in the Room is China and most other Countries are not ready to take on the Power of the China.

Frequent Contributor
bigrock4076903

Nice post MT - lot to think about given his track record.   Not sure I agree with some of his claims but can't argue with being right - results are what and all that matter.     [Wish they would have done a better job with showing the slides in the video.]   Video was definitely "worth a listen". 

Interesting seminar for his presentation.........................

Contributor
BrookfieldTwp

Been following Simon for a couple of years now ,we should all take heed ! Well worth the watch, thanks for sharing Mizzou !