Frequent Contributor

Re: PEAK CORN........worth a listen

[ Edited ]

Saw my neighbor do that almost 60 years ago, but they tied a cattail soaked in the terpintine to the dogs tail and lit it. If it hadn't been in the spring, they probably would have burned up the entire community. That was sure a fast streak!

Frequent Contributor

Huh....what im getting is we have to grow enuf food for everybody who needs to eat n the world to be happy enuf not to over throw ther government.. as long as that nation is in our best intrest...thought its been like that for few years now....numbers on paper, insurance, futures, options, reports, god forbid the government poop bucket they churn....and here iam tryn to salvage a basic minimum lifestlye for me and my family off this crap shoot....i must b nuts
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to ramble but forgot one thing....what other business buys on the retail market n sells on the wholesale market ?
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

[ Edited ]

IllSteve, it is no surprise that you got called a ******** over on the other site by MT.  All you do is obnoxiously stalk him, and interfere with reading his posts on the marketing pages.  AND NOW ON THIS SITE.

Either contribute, and shut up about MT, or Get out; you make me sick!

You talk about MT's presentation.  You might want to think about your own presentation, and how you conduct yourself. 

Senior Contributor

Your opinion is noted. Thanks. I don't really care what you think of me eh.
Senior Contributor

Boy that stung. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight. Yawn.