Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Advisor
ECIN

Peace Talk's -- 2012

[ Edited ]

I know that I'm a rookie on here and don't carry much or any weight as you long time [ A ] .com ers do . So with that said I came from a broke " N"  site , I was homeless till hobby told me about this top notch site .

But in the short time I have been on here my friends ---- your headed down the same road as the site I came from ! There was name calling , there was friends getting pizzed at friends , there was threat's made , there was Bad talk ( I'm afraid I did do some bad talk ) and for what reason ? Really , its just a form site , you don't have to read anybodies chit or reply to it , hey I'm FAR - make that VERY FAR from perfect here ! I got caught up a little over there , and i had to ask -- Ken WTF are you letting this guy get under your skin ? I don't have a answer for that one , I must be weak  !

So I left many good friends that I have talked to on the phone Many , many times , and many that I have met in person .

DON'T LET HIS HAPPEN TO  YOUR SITE ! 

Take a breath , there's no need to fight over dumb chit !

If ICF wins I will be homeless again and friends --- it's not fun not to have some where to go .

Have a Happy New Year's

Ken

Veteran Advisor
r3020

Re: Peace Talk's -- 2012

Kudos Ken, I too got caught up in the new icf  crap. I can't stand some one who is not honest. Well, for the good of the form I deleted the post it would let me delete, edited the other one dry, and am going back to the ag form section where this kind of banter is suppose to be. Sorry for getting involved. I stay out of marketing because I am the worst marketer on the board. I read but never post. You guys have a great thing here.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Veteran Advisor
r3020

BTW Ken, I never pushed the kudos button on your post, that was some one else. I'm not used to the thing, we got it taken away from us down in the ag form section because we abused it. We're a bunch of outlaws down there. Have a safe new year buddy, don't drink a beer for me, I will take care of that myself.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Veteran Contributor
semndairyguy

Ken, 3020, you guys are always welcome back home. I know I'm not perfect, but do try to do my best. The door is always open.
Senior Contributor
Bugeye

So far everybody on this thread are old AgWebbers. I can assure all of you none of us sent this joker over here and did not bring him with us. This crap you all have been reading is the same thing we had to put up with for a couple of years now. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard. We all practically begged AgWeb to ban him but it never happened until things got so ugly they HAD to do something and a good share of the regular posters moved on. AgWeb lost a tremendous amount of talent because they wouldn't deal with the problem.

I think you have a very good site here but look at what's going on . I don't know how many threads have been started in the marketing section because most posters can't stand his crap and want him gone. I can assure you this will snowball until it's gets way out of hand, just like it did on AgWeb......with or without any of us old AgWebbers jumping in. You'll all get tired of his endless bragging and half truths until it all explodes.

There's only one way you're going to fix this problem and until you do it this site will lose valuable posters and become the same tired run down site that AgWeb has become.