Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Peak corn

14B here we come...........

Marketeye..........you ever going to give in and ask some of your peers if they buy in?????
Senior Contributor
Wrestler

Re: Peak corn

He is risen. Or just an arrogant **bleep**. For the record, I am long. Speak to your followers MT. I see that you are now allowed to post on the other site. You must be an apostle.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Well looky there, its IL steveo, how you been......

You know, with every post you make........you make me look better and you look worse........so to that I thank you......

Keep on keeping on......fyi, do you and nwiafarmer know each other......if I didn't know any better you guys worked together at the local elevator.......he stands at pit 1 and you at pit 2.........

Tell me, when the boss man tells you guys to go clean the boot pit, do you flip a coin or do paper rock scissors to see who has to go slop.....

Well good luck there turd munker, see you around
Senior Contributor
IllinoisSteve

Well, Tigger ole buddy, once again you've proven that you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.  While I have lurked here off and on for several years I have never registered or posted here until this morning.  I don't know who Wrestler is but he ain't me.  Sorry.  Wrong again!

How is it going with the new phony handle over on NAT?  Not so well I guess since everyone figured it out right away!  How long before you have a temper tantrum and get booted AGAIN?  Once again, you're not nearly as clever as you think you are.  232SS?  ROFLMAO!!!

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

well looky there, its IL steveo himself...............

o this is good...............you cant make this stuff up..............

you realize the more you stalk me the more ignorant you look................

if I am so wrong and such an idiot...................WHY DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND...............

o this is classic..................whats next, Tara going to come over here too and razz me.............

keep on keeping on, everything you do or say just makes me look that much better..............and for that, I thank you.........

lol

Senior Contributor
IllinoisSteve

Afterall making yourself look better is what you are all about.  That is what your life revovlves around.  You and your pathetic little internet image.  Yeah, I'm stalking you.  Sure.  I won't be posting on this sight anymore.  I just wanted to register and post to point out to you that you were yet again wrong.  I'll go on back to the other site now.  You see I can still post there unlike you.  Oh wait a minute though.  You reinvented yourself over there again didn't you 232SS.  You know what?  If I ever get booted on that site or any other I won't be sneaking back under another name.  This is merely entertainment and I really should find a better use of my time anyway.   Too funny.

Community Manager
marketeye

IllinoisSteve,

Let me be the first to welcome you into the light. Thanks for coming out of the shadows with the other lurkers. We're glad to see you and look forward to reading your marketing perspective.

Mike

Advisor
c-x-1

IllinoisSteve,

I 2nd the motion to have you welcomed on to the site, and look forward to your productive contribution to Talk or marketing talk.

c-x-1

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

No hard feelings. I think you bring a lot of knowledge and marketing advice to both sites. It's just the way that you come off that rubs me the wrong way. You're very full of yourself. Never willing to admit that maybe you are wrong at times or that there may be more than one way to skin a cat.

As for you throwing barbs and jabs at anyone that works at an elevator dumping trucks, you need to get a life.

Whenever I put on a position, I let everyone know. I have been short many times and have also been long many times.

Peak corn is still laughable.

Senior Contributor
IllinoisSteve

That was a very civilized and polite way of putting it.  You have more restraint than me and are a better man than I am.  I've got lots of flaws and don't try to hide them!

Spot on though.  The guy is no dummy and has some good ideas.  Its just his delivery and ego that put everyone off.  Here is hoping we all have a good year in 2013.  Good luck to you this season.

Oh and about that peak corn thing.  I don't agree with him there either.  We may reach a peak someday but we will eventually raise monster crops back to back and flood the market with corn.  We might perhaps be at a temporary peak for a few years.  I would be willing to buy into that.  The american farmer is always finding a way to do things better and I believe that corn yields will rise sustantialy over the next decade.