Veteran Contributor
weedman

Rain

Heavy rain and high winds a little hail north of Atlantic along I80 West central Ia. My best guess before looking at gauge 1/2 in in about 10 minutes.

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Re: Rain

just in case there is a little too much rain here is some anchor chain ... would double as tow chain.

http://www.blueoceantackle.com/chains.htm

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Just what the Dr ordered

1.40 inches in the guage this morning. Goes great with the raspberry pie, saugage and eggs this morning

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Community Manager
marketeye

Re: Just what the Dr ordered

Congratulations. I'm glad you received a much-needed drink.

Mike

Veteran Contributor
infire

Congrats guys on your rain, Just West of Ft. Wayne, In. & we got 4.5 dropps or 5 if you count the splatter effect, gettin alittle dry here!

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

My corn is small and all two sizes in the same fields, this should help give it a kick at the right time. the beans will explode with this moisture event.

Hopefully this will save the Raspberrys and the staining of my posts will get to continue a little longer.

Senior Contributor
Blacksandfarmer

Zero rainfall here. Lawns are just about toast and Im afraid the crops are next.