Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

So rsw....

Sounds like you are a phony........

Accountant in MN?.??????L

lmao.....l.

Looks like i called it about a week ago.........

King me......

You lose.......

Contributor
huskerfool

Re: So rsw....

I've viewed his work before on agweb, you have no idea what a nutcase you fellas have on your hands here.

I heard he was banned there but tried to reappear under the id he uses here, he must have been lacking enough attention to keep him occupied.

That's a good thing., best to ignore him if at all possible,somrtimes he makes it darn tough..

good call here.

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

I am starting to agree.  He's getting close to me hitting the ignore button to all his posts.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Guys get a clue....the tiger would never steer you wrong.....

This guy is a joke.......

I called it a week ago........

Senior Contributor
JCCWIS

Your right on MT.....and as far as marketing , have never seen rsw / ICF post any actual marketing plan other than brag about an occasional top of the market sale to " his " ethanol plant !!! Same old - same old all the time.   John

Senior Contributor
clayton58

GIVE IT A BREAK,mt.  Do you have insecurity issues, or what?  So rsw has an off farm job, BIG DEAL, How many otheres on here work off the farm as well.  Does that mean they are a phony?  rsw is what he is and we are all adults, we can see what he posts and decide to read respond or ignore.  The same goes with you.  Im getting tired of your attacks on everyone who does not bow down to you.

Senior Contributor
Bugeye

He also claims to be a Nam vet and helped with the mass evacuation when our troops left, problem with that is he graduated from highschool in '74 and the war was over in fall of '73. But, he doesn't like to talk about it. Too painful.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Clay this isnt about what he does......its about him talking out three sides of his mouth.....

CREDIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the first thing you do is piss on my leg and tell me its raining out........well......lets just say thats not how to build credibility.........that might work for some........

If you wanna live in lala land thats fine............i got some ocean front property in AZ..........i could probably throw the golden gate in for the right price.......interested???????

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Well, I got my pant leg wet on this one too.  Should have known better.  --------- And that is the point.

We are better than that, or at least have been.   A writer who comes on and monotinously rants about me, me , I,  me mine, I have this, and i have that, this is best or that is best.----- is disengenuous at best.  And his pretend world is obvious-------- until he changes us to him, or us to internet police.  We deal with this in real life when the press or the guy in the check out line thinks folks in ag. should get a real job.  Ag folks are fools door to door salesmen feed off of.  Or---- Ag guys are rich and get rich off crop ins.------  We handle it, hopefully without prooving them right.  And without getting turned into fools in the process.--------- rsw wasn't the only problem on agweb.  The writers I wanted to read & share references with just were not there.  We are all different, but we all have choices about how we share information and respond.  Kicking sand at rsw is not appealing to me and this week I got my subsidy purchased boots dirty.  

rsw has only made one mistake--other than the I, me, me, stuff, and the obvious creative writing--- he hasn't made an entry yet that addressed an issue on marketing.  I remenber the first time I did a saturday off marketing----dead silence for a while.  I crossed a line that soon got shown to me.  I appreciate that line,  stick my toe over it regularly, but I appreciate when Nox, or one of many, says "I am here to improve my marketing"--take your issue over there.

Look down the list------- we just went 157 entries(and counting)  on Cash rent or greed in Iowa or something.-----Most entries by folks who know better.  Sorry Nox,  I should have been the one saying "take it elsewhere".

There were a lot more things wrong at agweb than rsw. 

sw
Senior Advisor
kraft-t

You may be the only adult in the room clay

Some egos are bruised because someone else is garnering some attention. The gurus of the marketing board don't like competition.