Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Advisor
ECIN

Started Planting Corn Today

Well it's that time of the year here  in East Centrl Indiana , Time to get with the program !!!  This may be the first field in IN to go in . Hope this dont screw up the markets ! my documtims 462.jpg

my documtims 464.jpg

BTW Any of you guy's from MN or WS -- I'm having trouble with the closeing wheels -- closeing -- What kind do you use ??

Thanks in advance

Ken

Senior Contributor
Farmerjoe79

Re: Started Planting Corn Today

What were you planting dog turds?
Senior Contributor
JCCWIS

Ken......seed spacing looks great....well , except for that skip on bottom of 2nd pic. Must have beenplanted withone of them Kinse outfits.....looks like you did n't get them closel wheels up-dated yet !!!! lol Most "growers " put after market closers on before going to the field !!!

AND YOU MAY BEGOING TO THE EXTREME ON THIS EARLY PLANTING THING !!!!! LOL   John

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

Dude, I'm not even going to begin to bash your planter. Your GPS has got some real issues.
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

I'd say the "GPS" had had one too many beers, and so early in the morning too. Btw did u paint the "planter" stick blue?

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

ECIN,

i'm not even a farmer and even i can spot your only problem????

Dude, you've got to PLANT the seeds 3-4 inches down into the snow & ice.:smileywink:

whats this laying the seeds on the surface action? duhh!!!

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Slow down!!!!

sw
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

All the help a man could ask for ------------ and at the right price.  :smileyhappy:

sw
Senior Advisor
ECIN

Farmerjoe --- If I was to use my dogs turds to plant -- snow would have to be 12 inches deep - there BIG dogs - LOL

Shaggy , Shaggy , Shaggy -- Your youth is showing again !!! All us old times  KNOW that you get more corn in a crooked row !  GPS Whats that  ?

Hobby ---- how do i state this with out geting in to trouble here ???  Oh I know , I hope , Stick ??? Lets just say that my stick was about to turn blue after makeing the furrow --- LMAO

c-x-1 --- Stick to tradeing ,lol  that was planted 2 inchs deep , but the sun come out and was melting the snow , LOL

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

ok good. i feel MUCH better about your chances!!!!!!!