Advisor
c-x-1

Thanks Jeff-IT team

I had to reset my password to login.....so something has changed----thanks again for fighting the crime!

Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Re: Thanks Jeff-IT team

LMAO C-X-1 - Thats just to keep the Rif Rafe out - I didn't have to change anything  :smileyhappy: 

Yet C- X  See ya Monday - I'm just say'n' after the spamers take over this weekend - i won't be able to read any of your posts till then .  :smileysurprised:

Senior Contributor
BF2012

Thanks my ass

how am I going to find live streaming professional...uh...I mean thug basketball action this weekend?  W T F

Veteran Advisor
r3020

Re: Thanks my ass

BF2012 wrote:

how am I going to find live streaming professional...uh...I mean thug basketball action this weekend?  W T F

Use some super lube and find a new hobby.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Veteran Advisor
ECIN

[ Edited ]

Don't worry DB -- You can always tune into the ECI Sat. Network !  Channels 150 thru 200 - nothing but Live Streaming !  Watch the Pro Bowl Live ! Along with lady midget wrestling  !The National  Chili Cook off - Live from Flora IL ,

Ice fishing from Dallas TX   , The Great American Cow Pie throwing contest From Podunk County Arena !

And the National Ladies Tobacco  Juice spitting Contest from Traphill North Carolina

Only on the ECI Sat Network !

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Kay is probably getting in a good day of practice in preparation !    :smileyhappy:

sw
Advisor
c-x-1

i know ECIN,

i hadn't been spammer tested yet -- good to know i passed the A.com test.:smileyvery-happy:

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

[ Edited ]

It's taken a while but we can throw it pretty good around here. (only use "pies" from princess type cows here ... They don't stink)

Next village west (literally 7 miles or so) from Podunk they throw skillets. National home of the National skillet throwing championship. Macksburg, Iowa.

All little towns around here throw the "bull" around, so things like this come naturally.

Your ECIN roving news reporter: Hobbyfarmer, reporting from South Podunk Country.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Senior Contributor
lsc76cat

ECIN:  I've been to Traphill, NC = beautiful area.  Wife and I were cruising the Blue Ridge Parkway and stopped at Stone Mountain State Park.  Don't remember any brown lugies hitting the windshield but maybe we were there at the wrong time.:smileylol:

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.” — Alexis de Tocqueville