Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Advisor
giolucas

The Truth

You don't like anything Obama does just because he is not white.  Plain and simple.  Just admit it.  It does not have to do with his policies.  Most of his policies have already been done by previous Republican presidents. 

It just kills you that there is a Black man in the White house. 

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Re: That is a lie.

I will comment in the forum even though the forum is probably too good for this subject.

sw
Senior Contributor
buckfarmer

Re: The Truth

I just had a conversation With a very anti Obama friend last night. some of what he says makes me uncomfortable. Ive never heard anything from this guy in the past that made me think he was racist. And a know some very racist people who had vote for Obama signs in their yards at election time. Point is we will never know what motivates people to like or dislike a political figure.
Advisor
425Cat

Color has nothing to do with it. I'd love to have Ben Carson in the whitehouse
Frequent Contributor
cyclonegrain

Wow Gio?  You had to throw that out.  That seems to be an act of desperation.  At least the racism card always seems to come about when there is a lack of a good argument.  Anybody that says they didn't vote for him because of his skin color is as dumb as the ones that DID vote for him due to his color.  AND I would bet that there were more votes for him due to color than there were those that didn't vote for him due to that fact.  I would also agree with 425cat, Ben Carson is/will be at super choice the next time around.  The trouble with him is he is most likely to smart to want the mess that is being perpetuated.

Advisor
giolucas

cx1,

if you posted it then my friend you own it.  So messenger you want to call yourself ,  ok that is fine.  Ted's father comparing Fidel with Obama, wow that is a new one. 

Senior Contributor
Blacksandfarmer

Giolucas, REALLY? You had to bring this to the marketing forum? I fought along side men of all different colors and backgrounds, some were not even citizens of this country. I am not happy with the president at this point, but at the same time Im not happy with ANY of our congressmen or senators right not. Every single one needs fired in the next election and we need to start over. America has a chance to send a message to our own elected officials in the next election. Will America do it? Everyone hates Obama care, but at the same time insurance in this country is terrible. Health insurance is only good in this country if you are on social security Medicare or on welfare. We can't pay the bills when "Americas" largest companies have non taxable offshore accounts. Americas tax codes need to change PERIOD! A flat tax may be our only way of paying the bills and health care for all. We need three political parties in this country, Republicans, Democrats and independent. No more private campaign contributions, no more bought and paid for officials! Decades of this sh#t made this problem, it didn't just happen in the past 7 years! I am so ashamed of this country I can't watch the news anymore. Just my two cents worth. 

If you don't like my opinion I don't give a dam.... Back to marketing please!

Advisor
giolucas

Blacksandfarmer,

Should I get out of my long soybean position or wait till tomorrow.  What do you think??

Advisor
425Cat

Wait till tommorror
Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

delay the sale   tomorrow.

sw