Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Joshua905

USDA September Quarterly Grain Stocks Report

USDA 2013 Quarterly Grain Stocks Report bearish corn and soys and neutral to bullish wheat

US Sept 1 Corn Quarterly Grain Stocks  0.824 bln bu.  129 mln bu. higher vs. estimates at 0.695 bln; March 5.40 bln bu bearish

US Sept 1 Soybeans Quarterly Grain Stocks 0.141 bln bu. 14 mln bu. higher than estimates at 0.127 bln; March 1.00 bln bu. bearish

US Sept 1 Wheat Quarterly Grain Stocks 1.855 bln bu.  90 mln bu. lower than estimates at 1.945 bln; March 1.23 bln bu. slightly bullish

USDA All Wheat Output 2.128 bln bu. 20 mln bu. higher than estimates at est 2.108; Aug rpt 2.114 bln bu. Neutral to Bearish

Joshua Mires
Farms.com Risk Management
joshua.mires@farms.com
Senior Advisor
BA Deere

Re: USDA September Quarterly Grain Stocks Report

The government will supposedly be out of money and have to give the military IOU`s, but they can still muster enough to send out the social security checks and a USDA report to screw us before the "shutdown".

Don`t redistribute my wealth, redistribute my work ethic.
Senior Advisor
kraft-t

My goodness BA! Don't you want me to eat ?

Senior Advisor
BA Deere

Don`t worry Don, we`ll take up a collection for you  :smileywink:

If these USDA clowns with their market tanking reports aren`t the epitome of "non essential goverment workers" I don`t know what is.  They have to give us one last kick in the groin before they go on their "vacation".

Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

When pro sports go on strike, we bring in what we call the "Scabs", don't know what it means but we hear it with every athletic strike. Where are all the government "Scabs"?
Senior Advisor
BA Deere

Harry Reid and Obama are a couple scabs.  Harry Reid off handedly rejects the House proposals without a counter offer.   Obama isn`t showing leadership, never has, someone really needs to explain to him that he was elected president NOT dictator.

Veteran Advisor
r3020

Shaggy98 wrote:
When pro sports go on strike, we bring in what we call the "Scabs", don't know what it means but we hear it with every athletic strike. Where are all the government "Scabs"?

I think that would be us.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

I disagree 3020, we're the fans who are paying high dollars to watch this thing unfold from the cheap seats.