Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

Re: Uncle, Uncle, Uncle

My Pioneer dealer and Fontanelle dealer will buy back my seed dollar for dollar, but my Sorghum Partners dealer will not.  Sometimes he will call me and see if I've got a few bags leftover, If he ever needs to shuffle some seed to provide for some additional customers, I will make a few bucks per bag from him.  I tell him that if he would rebuy my unused seed each year, I would sell it back to him for the same amount.

Senior Reader
rlfarmer89

I am in the Phillips and Smith county area, NW/NC Kansas on the Nebraska border.  So far we have recieved just over 3 inches for the year.  Many have not taken cows to grass yet and those that have are starting to make plans of pulling them back off unless we get some moisture soon.

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

This was last night's sunset from my general area

May 26 2013.jpg

That cloud bank left 1.44 inches by noon today. sun is shineing right now and ducks are swimming on some of the ponds on the fields.

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Veteran Advisor
Shaggy98

Excellent photo Hobby. I always envision a similar image above the perle gates.
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Just so SW gets his proper prespective:smileyhappy:

Spoiler
:smileywink:

May 26 2013.jpg

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

My cell phone camera did not do the colors justice

Here in South Podunk Country, one is as close to Heaven as one can get and still be alive.

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Sorry here sw --- But hobby ----- ROTFLMAO !       good one . 

BTW Hobby - I really dont know why you are worring about getting your crops in ! Since you live in GOD'S country . 

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

[ Edited ]

ECIN: what I worry about is having to make do on crop insurance and explaining to that 104 # German Sheppard and about a 100 #'s worth of dema-cats that hang around here wanting a twice a day hand out, that one of them is going to get Ol'Roy and the others are going to get something called "barn Cat" that gives them the sh ts.

Could get ugly around here in more than one way.

I also now worry about payback from SW.

Veteran Contributor
kyu2852570

Faust once again you show that you are the biggest idiot farming in the USA today.  WTF have you been doing to not have planted yet? seriously WTF????  Too much time on AgTalk talking about how much smarter you are than everyone else?  I guess your 7200 planter and your Chinese tractor didnt get done what my new tractors and planters with GPS that you swear are the devil and Im gonna be broke for being such an idiot to buy anything that works, well my operation vs yours right now prob has millions of dollars sitting betweenin my favor just from an investment in technology that you claim is so bad.  And now you say you have crop insurance, I thought that was the devil too?   Adious sucker

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

kyu2852570 wrote:

Faust once again you show that you are the biggest idiot farming in the USA today.  WTF have you been doing to not have planted yet? seriously WTF????  Too much time on AgTalk talking about how much smarter you are than everyone else?  I guess your 7200 planter and your Chinese tractor didnt get done what my new tractors and planters with GPS that you swear are the devil and Im gonna be broke for being such an idiot to buy anything that works, well my operation vs yours right now prob has millions of dollars sitting betweenin my favor just from an investment in technology that you claim is so bad.  And now you say you have crop insurance, I thought that was the devil too?   Adious sucker

Exactly. He's content to take a handout from the government that he bitches about daily.