Ag Talk | Agriculture.com
Senior Contributor
SouthWestOhio

Upper 30's Thursday Morn in NW Indiana

This morning's GFS weather model is bringing a bunch of cooler air in this week. Looks like the cold spot will be NW Indiana into Iliinois will see Thursday morning temps below 40. Keep an eye on this as it gets closer.

Jenny what do you think?

Advisor
jennys_mn

Re: Upper 30's Thursday Morn in NW Indiana

I'll take a peak when I get home - at docs

Jen
Veteran Advisor
ECIN

Jen - Tell that Dumazz Doc. That if he don't get you fixed today - your going to go the the ECI Pet and People Hospital in Eat Central Indiana !!!!!!! And if you do come down -I'll throw in free shots for your ddogs !

Good Luck !

And Bins ??? Bite your tongue !!!!! 30's ???????// WTF it's Aug !!!!!  wait till Oct . ! Or I will have to here it from Jenny about I told you so !  LMAO

Senior Contributor
SouthWestOhio

The whiter areas will be the coldest.

gfs temp map 8-12-13.png

Senior Contributor
SouthWestOhio

Anybody up for a little camping trip on the continantal divide in Colorado. Looks like 20s up there.

Advisor
c-x-1

thanks for the map SWOhio!

Advisor
c-x-1

.........i know -- saw those 29's...brrrr--alpine skiing anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3hrl7chto

Senior Contributor
SouthWestOhio

Nice vid, brings back memories of my college days in New England. Young and dumb and the need for speed.
Advisor
c-x-1

i was not so young and dumb about 10 years ago - and all previous years....love alpine....like to let loose/tuck near the end of a run if traffic is light.

ever since i can remember-always wondered how fast i got up to (peak speed)---always thought 55 or so.

around 2002, took a gps that logs max speed--clocked 79---couldn't believe it --retested---same thing! mind u, i didn't maintain that speed-just max.

Senior Contributor
SouthWestOhio

We tucked from the top of Killington in Vermont a few times in the spring when traffic was light. Pretty thrilling how fast everything goes by. I raced slalomn but never downhill. Had a few first place finishes under my belt. Hurt my back in the 90's trying to wrestle a john boat onto a trailer. Skiing hasn't been as much fun since.

Skiing fast is the only way to ski.