Ag Talk | Agriculture.com
Senior Contributor
giolucas

We were so poor that...

"We had to eat our cereal with a fork, just so we can have milk for my sisters and brother"   :smileyhappy:

Senior Advisor
sw363535

Re: We were so poor that...

Gio.      WELL-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that was a "we were so poor that" challenge---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well,  the rest of us are in trouble.   :smileyhappy:

sw
Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

I hear krafty and rsw are loaded.....krafty is milking the system hoping his kids and grandkids will pay the tab and rsw has so much money he pays cash for a POS lexus but needs to sell some of his ghost corn to pay bills......
Veteran Advisor
Nebrfarmr

We were so poor, we couldn't afford shoes, even in the winter.   When it got icy, we had to wrap our bare feet in barbed wire, so we wouldn't fall down.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

O its a challange......we were so poor we could afford internet and a smartphone......
Senior Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

My parents were SO poor when I was born they could only afford three letters for a first name for me .

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Senior Contributor
ShelladyOptions

We were so poor that on Christmas morning my mom cut holes in my pockets so I would have something to play with....

Veteran Contributor
infire

Scott takes the lead, I don't care who ya are that's funny!

Advisor
jrsiajdranch

We were so poor we could only line the walls of the outhouse with the FJ magazine in the winter. The SF mag stayed in the house Cause that is an elite magazine.

Advisor
jrsiajdranch

families like yours are cutting into my profits!