Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

Weekend off topic

dog poo.jpg

food art1.jpg

I love it.jpg

60% of the time, it works every time.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Senior Contributor
tree fmr

Re: Weekend off topic

beer tap.JPG

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/15/injuries-reported-after-meteorite-falls-in-russia-ural-mou...

A little bit bigger one of these could really be a true black swan event.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end."
Senior Contributor
Bugeye

There's supposed to be a 50 meter across one pass by a year from now. Supposed to miss us but barely.
Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

Bugeye,

i thought i heard it was also today some time, but much later & that the 2 events were un-related-----lets hope so on that last part.

that biggun is coming too close for comfort  me - 17,500 miles or only about 2.2 Earth diameters away!!

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Quote from Buggy -- :There's supposed to be a 50 meter across one pass by a year from now. Supposed to miss us but barely

HotDam ! News sure travels fast out in Kansas --- ROTFLMAO  Hey ses - did you here that Obama was president ??  LOL

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

If bug applies for the job, I hope they have a seeing impaired interviewer. (Poor horse) or so I have been told.

Senior Advisor
ECIN

[ Edited ]

T-Minus 65 Day's and counting !  This should put some FIRE in you dead beat 4 by 4 by 44 FARMERS :smileysurprised:

my documtims 284.jpg

Veteran Advisor
c-x-1

Apr 22.

Esteemed Advisor
Hobbyfarmer

100_3485.JPG

Supper time for the tree frogs