Honored Advisor

Wheat example and Q??

Here is someone else making my point....  

It is an interesting graph ,,,, what do you think of it...??

image003.png

nearly 50% of the worlds ending stocks are located in China's inventory numbers

While the EU has 7% of the worlds population and 1.7% of the worlds supply of ending stocks.

What are the actual available stocks of wheat in the world?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Wheat example and Q??

[ Edited ]

And how does this affect you in regard to the ever present threat in the media of South American production?

The importation of SA supply into the US,,,,, etc etc etc.

When the only commodity in large supply in SA is soybeans and it already has a buyer.

Well it is early Wednesday and we will soon get the latest "cyber attack" we call news.

What % of information we read is data in perspective and what % is spin??

Seems to me it is our responsibility to provide the perspective and assume most of what is opinion is spin.

Veteran Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow.  Interesting graph.

So China has all the wheat and the rest of the world has declining stocks.  Well we can believe China's numbers. Smiley Happy

USA has declining stocks and less than 10% of world stocks.  Europe may be getting hungry soon.  Our plate will be replaced by a saucer after our harvest this year.

Veteran Advisor

your right sw........"too much wheat"......here is the problem tho...........it shows us to have "some" wheat...we are told that we have

too much wheat, and we had piles everywhere for a while (I think part they didn't want to put it in the expensive bin storage,

so just do bunker.......now, all of those piles have disappeared.................

remember last year, how a story went on and on for 2 to 3 weeks about the French wheat crop, and how it dropped our prices.......

Veteran Contributor

China has the world "awash" in wheat.  I'm sure they have very nice storage facilities!

Senior Contributor

Local elevator had approx. 2.5 mil. in bags on the  ground  3 months ago,  we have picked up half it and will start picking up the rest Tuesday , it is going on barges somewhere.