Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Contributor
Jag283

Where's Floor Talk?

Just curious.
Advisor
giolucas

Re: Where's Floor Talk?

Really, quite.  I wonder if a lot of people are stuck at higher prices.  When it falls it falls fast and many are kidnapped to a place they do not want to be in.

Advisor
rayjenkins

I think a lot of folks have "market whiplash".....and it's not even February just yet...

these fast spurts, both up and down, are hard on the psyche

suspect there are a lot pricing objectives near $7,,,,,but unless you are in the black hole of central Illiinois and eastward, that number is a long ways off.....and likely not to come without more news, which is most likely in the late March reports....

Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

Hey, Jag. Sorry I neglected to let everybody know! Marketeye's been out the last couple of days. The B-Team's been kind of distracted with other stuff, so we've been relying on Optioneye, Scott Shellady, to keep us up on what's happening on the floor the last couple of days. I'll see what else I can stir up!

Jeff

-----------------------------------------------
Jeff Caldwell
Agriculture.com Multimedia Editor
Contributor
Jag283

Thanks Jeff, I try to stay up on your posts everyday.
Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

'Prospects for ag markets uncertain'

That's a headline I just saw from our Dow Jones Newswire. Sounds like one European analyst firm says the technical signals are a little on the weak side for the ag markets. Do you agree? 

Jeff Caldwell
Advisor
giolucas

[ Edited ]

My gut is telling me to start selling right now and holding till tomorrow...What do I do?  What do I do? I SOLD.

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

Ray, you at Iowa Power Show? Saw the eddyville booth.....

Cored bins prior to report, got a handsome bid north of 7 going to feed.......bids are creapin closer......not sure what your blackhole reference means.....but corn is short in several areas already...
Community Manager
Jeff_a_Caldwell

Mizzou, are you going to be at the show later on in the week? If we can get a few guys from here together, how about we throw together an impromptu Marketing Talk bull session? Who's in?!

Jeff Caldwell
Advisor
rayjenkins

booth is being staffed by Blair, NE and Eddy/CR corn merchants.....I'm staying back to manage the office..

but I am available later Wednesday PM/evening if anyone wants to get together...

Mizzou---black hole == Decatur, IL