Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Contributor
Bugeye

Who is this ECIN character?

Just who is this ECIN joker posting over here? Looks like that ECI dude who used to post on AgWeb under the handle of ECI. Bet he thinks he's hiding behind a user name that nobody can figure out. Well I've got news for him, adding letter to the end of his name isn't exactly making him invisible.

I seen in a post up above he's trying to get that Iranian dude to try out the AgWeb secret club "Sheeps is Us' dating service. Truth is folks ECIN (lmao, that's what he calls himself over here) has run up a  bill so big using our services  he's going to have to geta second mortgage on the farm just to square the bill.

We know who you are"E-C-I-N"...... we know where you live!!!! I'd strongly suggest you go down to the hardware store and buy yourself some of those knee pads like carpenters wear cuz we're gonna come collect and we'll be bringing Louie Deville the slugger along to help you ease you wallet out of your pocket.

YOU CAN NOT HIDE!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Senior Contributor
Bugeye

Re: Who is this ECIN character?

How do I change my handle? Gosh dang it, I didn't want ECIN to know who I was! Man it's embarrassing when you look like a retard right out of the box.

Advisor
giolucas

Ok.  Next.

Advisor
jrsiajdranch

Even if you change your handle you'll still be a retard! LOL There is no hiding!

Senior Advisor
ECIN

Oh Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don"t think I ever laughed so hard at a post ! let alone a post from a dairyfamer !!!! oh dang it ! i have fallin and i can't get up , somebody call 3020 and have him come over here and help me !

The truth is Jr. is I tried to sign in as ECI and  it said i couldn't do that --So i had to keep it simple -- for me to remeber so i added the N -- lol

As far as ses ---------- there NO hope !

BTW Jr. -- Thanks for the laugh---!

Senior Contributor
Bugeye

This from a man who uses wood posts to build a fence. lol.

Esteemed Advisor
sw363535

Welcome mdldscott,------------- I think.

Hope you got some good thought to offer.  

If your the one buildin the fence,  just don't build it so high we can't see your smile------------------- or the whites of your eyes. :smileyhappy:

sw
Veteran Advisor
r3020

mdldscott wrote:

Just who is this ECIN joker posting over here? Looks like that ECI dude who used to post on AgWeb under the handle of ECI. Bet he thinks he's hiding behind a user name that nobody can figure out. Well I've got news for him, adding letter to the end of his name isn't exactly making him invisible.

I seen in a post up above he's trying to get that Iranian dude to try out the AgWeb secret club "Sheeps is Us' dating service. Truth is folks ECIN (lmao, that's what he calls himself over here) has run up a  bill so big using our services  he's going to have to geta second mortgage on the farm just to square the bill.

We know who you are"E-C-I-N"...... we know where you live!!!! I'd strongly suggest you go down to the hardware store and buy yourself some of those knee pads like carpenters wear cuz we're gonna come collect and we'll be bringing Louie Deville the slugger along to help you ease you wallet out of your pocket.

YOU CAN NOT HIDE!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hey you nut, you this ECIN dude, if not just pull on his finger, that'll clue you in.

extremism: Spending dollars yet to be earned by children yet to be born.

The country will heal when the people riot to be free of the government not when they riot for the government to give them more for free
Senior Contributor
Bugeye

Hi Ron. Noticed on "the other site" you've been ....um...well......noticably absent. lol. Anyways, finally figured out how to get on here. I guess when you're crosseyed and with a patch over one eye the " I"s look a lot like the number 1 when you're trying to log in. If I can figure out how to change my user name should be good to go.

I'll try to not drag the AW crap over here. Looks like a good group of people over here. Civil anyway. lol.

Senior Contributor
Bugeye

SW thanks for the welcome.

You and I have a mutual friend. In between the drools and "you'll believe this"s I heard all about your new shop. lol. Sounds like it's pretty nice.

BTW you can share some of that big moisture you've been getting. I mean, how bad do you need a whole drizzle, right?