Agriculture News, Markets, Weather, Ag Talk, Farm Machinery | Agriculture.com
Senior Contributor
highyields

accu weather forecast

Just checked my accu weather forecast for my area.   What I saw at noon was dry the last part of may,,,no worries,   NOW they have three rain events in the forecast through memorial day.     

I guess I'll have to start rolling in the corn in the mud.    

Senior Contributor
Wrestler

Re: accu weather forecast

Accueweather sucks. No offense. They don't do any forecasting, all they forecast is past trends. I recommend national weather service and any forecasts that anyone does more than 3 days out are a complete crapshoot. My .2. Looking like our planting window is going to open up wide about Friday and then it will be go time. Good luck and be safe. Gonna be putting in some long hours.

Senior Contributor
jec22

Re: accu weather forecast

[ Edited ]

First, Wrestler, if you don't post your location, what you say is not of much value. 

Second,  You might need to wash that window you look out.  Maybe that stuff of radar doesn't stop your planting. 

Third,  I am still hoping to plant a lot of corn early next week before the next system hits,  soon, it will be time to ignore the mud holes.  I am thinking I will have corn up before the next round goes in the ground. 

Fourth, about talking bullish.  New crop corn starts with a 4 around here.  I would say traders aren't listening to anything I post, they are in happy land.  Four dollar corn and 3.40 gas....can you say ethanol?

Fifth, if you were smart enough to short this corn market before the last report, congrats. 

So. IA