Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

cx1.....

Thoughts on resent action.......bend but don't break come to mind.......are we consolidating here.......safe to get long.......
Advisor
c-x-1

Re: cx1.....

sorry MT, was busy for Halloween with the kiddos.

you talkin' ES, Crude, both??..that's a complex one. CLZ should hold 83.50 nearterm with upside to 94.00

ESZ - gotta admit you were probably feeling it better nearterm - top probably in for a little while at least...from current price - last  6 days should trade up to 1435 then consol till political stuff backs off, but i'm def not talking strong to 1500+ anymore for now.

was refreshing with my old friend Bill Wolff on his blog - he focuses on SP.

we just might see some decoupling of eq and commod in gen for a few months????

Advisor
c-x-1

[ Edited ]

looking at wkly SP elliot wise, sure enough, which is where 1550 came in # 9 end diagonal...........i here crude inventories are down, however - this correct??

muddy, commodities loooking strong, novie could be a wild one in all mkts?? getting many conflicts between eq and comm

what the hay am i doing up so late. lets reviz morning...you've been asleep what couple hours.... you gettin any this in your dreams?

Veteran Advisor
Mizzou_Tiger

I do agree we could see things decouple........

Grains are finally starting to get their mojo back......maybe some are waking to the fact supply isn't out there and demand hasn't been as silent as first thought.........

Oil, you range sounds about right for now......

Equities......they are treading water.......I am still looking for a correction, but if we keep getting just good enough data domestically and internationally......well stale trading I guess......
Advisor
c-x-1

MT - Hope U took my advice on ESz and made the 20 handles today.

revised target up to 1443. get long 1420 if it presents. make another 20.

thx